[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go back in time to 1871 >convince the German nation to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: smug frug.png (15KB, 395x373px) Image search: [Google]
smug frug.png
15KB, 395x373px
>go back in time to 1871
>convince the German nation to never build a navy from this point on
What changes?
>>
World War I happens a lot sooner
>>
>>1835929
>implying competing colonial interests weren't a big part of WW1
>>
>>1835931

good thing I didn't imply that at all :)
>>
>>1835924
>What changes?
You are not born and this question is not asked.

It is better that way.
>>
>>1835929
>anglos won't get all pissy about their naval supremacy bing threatened
>much less likely to enter the war
>no blockade
>german army won't have to put half it's men guarding wheat in the ukraine
>france gets raped
>>
>>1835948

>Britain will allow a strong and dominant Germany on the continent without a word

No. Britain has always had the stance of backing whichever state wants to take over Europe the least.
>>
>>1835948

>much less likely to enter the war

Germany didn't need a navy to invade Belgium anon.
>>
ww1 never happens since german empire doesnt try to get into colonisation therefore britshits cannot weasle their way into an all out war (not on their soil ofcourse)
>>
>>1835957
BRITAIN is much less likely to enter the war is what he means
>>
>>1835948
More like

>Brits get butthurt at Germany
>France hasnt recovered from 1871 yet
>Germany thus don't considere them as a treath and do not attack them
>Brits try to open a front against Germany in the low country
>And get kicked out soon after like everytime they tried to wage a war in continental Europe without a strong ally to carry them
>>
>>1835953
Yes, and?
Why would they prefer france, which has a colonial empire of it's own and a navy to threaten the british to a germany which has neither of those things?
>>
>>1835996

Germany is a much bigger threat to continental Europe which was a MUCH bigger concern to Britain. Plus, after Napoleon, France was never as aggressive as the new Germany was. So I don't know why the British would EVER support Germany.
>>
>>1836009
>our natrual border is the left bank of the rhine
Nah man france was pretty agressive back in the day.
I would think that the anglos would prefer to do their own thing undisturbed instead own bailing out a rival for no reason at all.
>>
>>1835924
>go back in time to 1848
>convince the congress to "GAS THE PRUSSIANS! REPUBLIC NAO!!!"
What changes?
>>
>>1835924
They probably get fucked since no navy to defend them.
>>
>>1836009
>>1836023
Also, friendly reminder that in the 18th century Britain and Prussia were allies. Most of the tensions that led to them taking opposite sides had to do with colonies and/or the navy.
>>
You just created a universe in which Germany never built a navy from 1871 on. Congratz

Nothing changes on our universe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.