[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there any army or general which treated his soldiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: imperial guard.jpg (13KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
imperial guard.jpg
13KB, 285x177px
Was there any army or general which treated his soldiers as meat shields?
>>
File: arab wisdom.jpg (18KB, 552x389px) Image search: [Google]
arab wisdom.jpg
18KB, 552x389px
Our pashas with the albanians.
>>
>>1833683
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1833698
copypastas and memeposting are rule violations, its ironic that you're going to be the one banned and not a single trip poster, frankly because no one cares about trips

reported and hidden
>>
>>1833707
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1833707
reported for announcing your report
>>
File: Napoleon-on-bankers.jpg (202KB, 591x666px) Image search: [Google]
Napoleon-on-bankers.jpg
202KB, 591x666px
>>
>>1833735

>so says the man who lost to the power of numerous bankers bankrolling all of europe from the seat of england

I think he only said this out of frustration over england and corrupt officials everywhere around him.

I don't disagree with him, he did re-establish the bank of france and get it on extremely good standings if i'm not mistaken but he got rekt by money.
>>
>>1833730
Reported for Reporting
>>
>>1833680
Every Russian general ever.
>>
>>1833707
Atleast the roach is funny, fuck off tripfag
>>
>>1833680
Cadorna

>let's attack the same place 11 times
>and machine-gun our retreating troops
>>
>>1833735
>"When a gov
>dependent u
>money, they
>leaders of th
>control the s
>the hand tha
>the hand tha
truly a visionary really made me think
>>
>>1833817
He also wanted to apply preventive decimation, but was persuaded to only whipping soldiers at random.
>>
File: EmperorSuleiman.jpg (126KB, 499x581px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorSuleiman.jpg
126KB, 499x581px
>Hospitallers? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them

>You see, the Hospitallers only had a few thousand men. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they were overwhelmed and capitulated. Mustafa Pasha, show them the island I won
>>
>>1833794
That's bullshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.