[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone give a shit about his ''heritage''?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

File: muh-e1418461373633.jpg (42KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
muh-e1418461373633.jpg
42KB, 500x401px
Why would anyone give a shit about his ''heritage''? You know who your ancestors were? No ones. Bunch of shit eating peasants and factory workers world didn't even acknowledge. Nobles and rich people were always the ones who carried the world on their backs while filthy commoners deluded themselves into thinking they made a difference because they created toilet paper their president wipes his ass with.
>>
wow epic tell me more
>>
>>1829491
My ancestors were nobles who came to Ireland from Britain and France

FUCK YOU
>>
File: seccturk.jpg (34KB, 443x380px) Image search: [Google]
seccturk.jpg
34KB, 443x380px
aww, looks like someone is lower middle class
>>
>>1829514
You
>>
File: succturk.jpg (33KB, 443x380px) Image search: [Google]
succturk.jpg
33KB, 443x380px
>>1829518
pffft nigga, I own 5 Yurts, 3 wives and a Lambo

I'm the richest cat in our entire Tribal confederation
>>
>>1829592
I own your dad he makes me food
>>
File: qt.jpg (75KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
75KB, 960x932px
>>1829597
I wouldn't call you sucking his cock for semen food, friend.
>>
>>1829607
No it's not that it's like. Turkey dinners, but they're microwave. It's a pretty sweet deal your dad is a nice guy.
>>
File: sultan bin baba.jpg (18KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba.jpg
18KB, 480x452px
>>1829611
>your dad is a nice guy
Oh the stories of k*rds and greeks he abused I could share.
>>
>>1829624
Kurds are nice what's your problem dude
>>
File: sultan bin baba I.jpg (33KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba I.jpg
33KB, 480x452px
>>1829629
>K*rds are nice
>>
>>1829634
If they fight ISIS and they're communists and feminists, in my mind, I think that's pretty cool and very nice

You're feee to disagree, I guess I'll have to talk to your dad about this
>>
File: sultan bin baba II.jpg (46KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba II.jpg
46KB, 480x452px
>>1829648
I like you, friend.
>>
>>1829656
I like you too
>>
>>1829491
American insecurity.

lack of history
lack of culture

Most annoying thing ever and the ultimative amerifat detector when you read it online.

One of the most pathetic things that still exist in the 21. cent. I wish ameritards would stop but they probably never will.
>>
File: stirner.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>1829491
Spooks man.
>>
>>1829673
>Americans take pride in their ancestry
Lmao "muh heritage" stupid amerimutts

>Americans ignore their ancestry
Lmao stupid Amerimutts have no history or culture
>>
>>1829826
ancestry doesn't mean anything you don't speak the native language you have never been to the country nor do you share the culture

its a pathetic attempt to take identitiy that doesnt belong to you

keep living your horrible life

it's not your culture it's your ancestors

nobody except americans talks about heritage its pathetic
>>
>>1829491
Because they have a low perception of their self-worth, so they lump themselves in with those who actually accomplished things.

Racial/ethnic "pride" is a fucking spook.
>>
I know my ancestry pretty well. My mothers side is related to English royalty and they have a bunch of estates on Prince Edward Island because of it. My father's family settled in Wisconsin and help build the town they're from. They owned a bunch of taverns and farm land etc and came from the Netherlands. They were peasant farmers in the Netherlands.
>>
>>1829491

>Why would anyone give a shit about his ''heritage''?

Why would anyone give a shit about anything? You retards always play the deconstructionist game but refuse to pursue it to the deep end.
You're also probably a nobody who won't make any difference in the world, does that mean you shouldn't care about yourself?
>>
>>1829845

>spook

Buzzword
>>
>>1829860
Buzzword is a buzzword.
>>
>>1829861

Probably, still doesn't change the fact that "spook" doesn't mean anything anymore aside from "I really disagree with this concept".
>>
>>1829870
I always thought spook referred to blacks
>>
>>1829826
Eurofags just like joking about americans. They do goofy things too. Ever been to the UK? Chavs are like the equivalent of the dumb american stereotype and make up an increasingly high amount of British society.
>>
>>1829889
Bullshit
I have never ever heard a european brag about muh heritage muh ancestors

I travel around in europe all the time because of my job

stop making up stuff just because you are insecure
>>
>>1829943
Scandinavians always talk about muh heritage.
>>
>>1829673
>lack of culture
The cowboy era?
>>
Because having a sense of belonging and pride i something fundamentally human?
>>
>>1829953
>I'm so proud a guy who lived centuries before I was born and I'm not even related to did something xD

autism
>>
>>1829949
america
>>
>>1829953
So is rape and murder.
>>
>>1829986
We are born in to things. Just as we are born in to our families, we are born in to our countries, cultures.

Our sense morality, sense of ethics predate all living generations. And they are ''universal''. As someone who lived in Russia, Ukraine and then China and now lives in Latvia, the civilizational gap is real.
And someone who was raised with a particular set of beliefs about how society ought to work, many models which exist outside of my country are, if not inferior, then very different than what I see fit for myself and my community.
This extends to the nations.
>>
>>1829953
like nationalism and patriotism a tool of the uneducated insecure cucks

undeserved and looked down upon by intelctual and adult humans
>>
>>1829986
That's not what I'm saying. The whole WUZ KANGS/VIKINGS thing is retarded. But IÄm talking about feeling connected to ancestors who are acutally related to your kind.
>>
>>1829995
Yes I am sure your whole "nation" shares same beliefs and values.

Clinging to identity grounded in events you have not chosen is the most base form of coping mechanism to feel a sense of pride, even religious community is better than a national community.
>>
File: 1464220681805.jpg (114KB, 435x592px) Image search: [Google]
1464220681805.jpg
114KB, 435x592px
>>1829491
WE WUZ GOTHS AN SHIEET
>>
>>1830017
By and large - yes, we do. I had the privilege of living in ~15 countries for more than 6 months each, travelled every single continent.

But I don't care if you think it is wrong or right. It exists. It exists everywhere. To dismiss as silly is to dismiss reality.

Those who do try to hand-wave it away as some sort of vestigiality simply have no clue how the humanity operates - always has, does and will.
Nationalism is actually rising, globally. It is not in decline.
>>
>>1830023
>I label people with different opinions neckbeards
You guys still didn't grow out of this reddit meme?
>>
>>1829491
If yo go back far enough though, aren't most people related to royalty someway or another?
>>
>>1830024
Nationalism is a new invention, it didn't exist for most of history.
>>
>>1829491
>Why would anyone give a shit about his ''heritage''? You know who your parents were? No ones. Bunch of shit eating peasants and factory workers world didn't even acknowledge. Nobles and rich people were always the ones who carried the world on their backs while filthy commoners deluded themselves into thinking they made a difference because they created toilet paper their president wipes his ass with.

>Why would anyone give a shit about his ''heritage''? You know who your grandparents were? No ones. Bunch of shit eating peasants and factory workers world didn't even acknowledge. Nobles and rich people were always the ones who carried the world on their backs while filthy commoners deluded themselves into thinking they made a difference because they created toilet paper their president wipes his ass with.

>Why would anyone give a shit about his ''heritage''? You know who your great-grandparents were? No ones. Bunch of shit eating peasants and factory workers world didn't even acknowledge. Nobles and rich people were always the ones who carried the world on their backs while filthy commoners deluded themselves into thinking they made a difference because they created toilet paper their president wipes his ass with.
etc.
>>
>>1830037
Arguable. It wasn't expressed in that way but it is very obvious that groups who had little to do with each other sought to break away from ''the others'' - and I think the reasons for doing are rather obvious.
>>
>>1829991
Pilgrim era?
>>
>>1830043
Yet for most of history people had feud with were those that were most alike to them that were just slightly different until nationalism became an identity to justify and give legitimacy to states that formerly draw them from rules of religious community, rules of law and their monarchies.

You talk as if nation is supposed to give an identity where there is none, it's the opposite, nationality erases identities to grant legitimacy to a state made of people who are more different than alike. It's an easy delusion for people who share very little in common.

State does not equal nation. Nation is just one of the many concepts a state can draw its legitimacy from, the legitimacy needed to justify its existence, it's just the most basic one there is, the existence of a people justifies the existence of that people's state. It's not progression even, it's regression.
>>
>>1829491
>You know who your ancestors were?

Yes actually, my grandfather tracked our family line back 500 years and wrote a book in French about it.

We were landowning lesser nobility in Hauts-de-France, then sold out and and moved to Quebec. Then my great great grandfather sullied our maternal line by marrying a native woman. Still have our family heraldry and everything though.
>>
>>1829845
racial and ethnic values are a spook, pride just falls under that.

>>1829870
no it doesn't
thats not what spook means
at all

>>1829953
lol no its not lad
>>
File: JHFK002.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JHFK002.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>1829514
>>1829514
>>1829592
>>1829607
>>1829624
>>1829634
>>1829656
>>1829656
>>
>>1829998
Nationalism and patriotism essentially of the healthy immune system of a stable and solid Nation, rejecting foreign influence that undermines the state. The fact that so many people here deride and undermine nationalism without realizing that they're nothing more than puppets to globalist corporations or pro-immigrant advocacy groups shows that your board is full of morons and useful idiots. Look at Germany, it has no self-determination, it either does what America tells it to, or what Brussels tells it to and when it comes to energy it does whatever Russia tells it to. It has no nationalism, has no cultural or spiritual identity so in 20 or 30 years its population will completely shift from what makes it Germany. What makes a nation a nation? The evolved, shared culture, the shared language, the shared faith, the very foundation of every other nation prior to this period. The most importantly it is the relationship between the man and the land the land to find 2 people, the blood spilt of our ancestors and our own buried in this land we are as much a part of our nation as our nation is a part of us. This is partly why are all with the increased migration we have lost a sense of identity.

Meanwhile these identities we've been handed, these manufactured identities these bullshit pop culture identities- I'm a doctor who fan I'm a Democrat I'm a transgender. All these are fake manufactured identities created to subvert nations who have this, so powers can pacify them and sell you shit. Who controls of wealth and controls the money supply, and who controls the money supply controls the nations. Nations was strong identities cultural identities who know themselves and honor their ancestry don't fall prey to this
This is why communism was created to dilute the people's identity and just subvert the nation's so a fake intellectual oligarchy could be set up, nothing more than politicians seeking power.
>>
File: 1444403844325.png (330KB, 3520x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1444403844325.png
330KB, 3520x1324px
How much is "barely White Americans" a meme and how much of it is true?
>>
File: 1459569950782.png (54KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1459569950782.png
54KB, 1024x749px
I didn't choose my race, my sex, or any of the shit I was just born with that no one can control. Fuck "muh pride" and "muh purity", anyone who says that is just some misguided schmuck who is attempting to use others for their own political agenda

tl;dr:
>I couldn't choose my race, so why would I care about it
>>
>>1830278
wow bro, really deep
>>
File: futuramafry.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
futuramafry.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>1830329
Can't tell if sarcasm
>>
>>1829491
Because it's interesting to know where your genetic make up came from
>>
>>1829491
>his ancestors were no ones
Mine weren't. My family lines have a heap of bastards from good families and fuck up children who lost the fortune. I have a bunch of heavy hitters directly tied up with my line. Get fucked.

>faggots getting shitty their great great [...] granddad wasn't a kang
Step off peasant.
>>
>>1830278
>schmuck

Wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>1829998
>I'm not a nationalist
>nationalists are, like patriots, unintelligent
>I must be intelligent
Nice try. Plenty of patriots are intelligent and questioning others doesn't make you any more intelligent.
>>
File: 1475512551246.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1475512551246.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>1830344
Nice memeing faggot
>>
>>1830278
You cannot choose your intellectual disposition either. Aren't you glad you don't have to take responsibility for it. You cannot choose the potential of your physique either should olympians be bereft of pride. Genetics, and the historical context thereof, is super important.
>>
>>1829943

>Never heard a Norwegian talk about a Swede

Plus, what's your reading comprehension? That post had almost nothing to do with what you responded with.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.