[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedophilia is fascinating because it is the only true remaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: vollmann.jpg (14KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
vollmann.jpg
14KB, 200x266px
Pedophilia is fascinating because it is the only true remaining "perversion" in the Sodom and Gomorrah sense our culture has.
>>
>this is what christfags actually believe

You know what's also really perverse? Calling yourself a believer and then never actually treating others as you'd want to be treated
>>
>>1829227
Is there a concept to describe that? Hypocrisy?
>>
>>1829214
Yeah, cause being turned on by feces and animals are both really accepted within our society.
>>
>>1829266
Was going to say this.
>>
>>1829214
Bob Magrann is a pedo.
>>
>>1829214
>one true remaining
I don't know much about what teh Bibble says about Necrophilia and Incest, but are they equally frowned upon in that specific fanfic?
>>
>>1829214
Are you honestly comparing homosexuality to pedophilia again you fucking nigger
>>
lol, no. The "american culture" itself is a perversion in the sense of Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
>>1829345
>>
>>1829266
>>1829284
Not the same- those are considered gross but they don't cause lynchings. pedophilia is our last living form of FORBIDDEN sex
>>
>>1829418
You go fuck someones dog and see how popular you become or dead grandmother and see how popular.
>>
>>1829477
I fucked up that sentence.
>>
>>1829418
I'd say there's something wrong with you if you don't feel like lynching if you catch an adult fucking your children
>>
>>1829214
There is literally nothing wrong with attraction to children, as long as you don't act upon it.
The main danger of pedophilia is that it's very easy to act on it, but almost all ways of acting upon it are harmful.
If you're into 11-14 year olds, which usually isn't classed as pedophilia, you can at least get a cute, short and petite girl.
>>
>>1829418
If you go by what causes lynchings, homosexuality gets you lynched faster in Russia than being into feces or animals.
>>
>>1829510
I'd say there's something wrong with you if you don't feel like lynching if you catch someone fucking your dog or dead relative.
>>
>>1830245
What if you catch them fucking a pile of your own shit? It doesn't feel as violating as the previous examples, who gives a shit about shit. It would certainly be enough to end a friendship though
>>
>>1829644
Russian priorities everyone.
>>
>>1829317
I'm not sure about necrophilia but there are large portions of Exodus and Deuteronomy specifically dedicated to laying out the types of family members you aren't allowed to have sex with.
>>
>>1829227
>tipping your fedora like it's 2012
>>
>>1829214
It's not. Childfucking is pretty much a norm among the elites, it's just forbidden for the commoners.
>>
>>1829482
No it actually sounds incredibly emphatic, like you're red in the face or something. Very compelling, lifelike dialogue.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.