[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>North Korea is putting their niggas in camps, aggressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 4e10233954fd532d7ff5c030155e1b09.jpg (805KB, 1924x1188px) Image search: [Google]
4e10233954fd532d7ff5c030155e1b09.jpg
805KB, 1924x1188px
>North Korea is putting their niggas in camps, aggressive and possibly has nukes
>China is building their military and has a huge ass economy
>South Korea hates everyone and also has a huge economy
>Russia and Putin want to assfuck everyone
>Japan is rearming under a nationalistic leader
>USA still has a military presence
>Terrorists are literally right over there

Will WW3 happen in East Asia?
>>
its less war-prone than it has been in centuries
>>
The most interesting thing that will happen in East Asia is the shifting of alliances and borders. Clinton made a ton of strides towards asian-american relations as secretary of state, and can probably continue that with Vietnam and the like if elected. Along with that, Duterte is going full retard and wiggling his ass at China begging for the dick, so that will change up territorial waters and influential control over Filipino shipping routes.

No war though
>>
Plus the Philippines are vulnerable to China rn
>>
>>1827732
Are you the guy who posted in the other thread about WW3 as well?
Japan's new defence policies pretty much just allow them to act on foreign soil in a support role. There are still a lot of restrictions in place in terms of military size and stuff. A few years ago a gun accidentally went off in a JDF base and it made national headlines. That should give you an idea of how underdeveloped japanese military is, and will continue to be into the foreseeable future.

There is an expanse of China's sphere of influence in East Asia at the moment, but I can't forsee it ending in a major war. Especially seeings Duterte is probably being bankrolled by Beijing.
>>
If anyone thinks that there won't be a war in East Asia eventually is totally delusional and needs to go back and take first year International Relations.
>>
>>1827853
Define "eventually".
>>
>>1827732
>>1827732
Unless you are from the higher ranks of the military or from the intelligence community I doubt you can make an accurate prediction.
They have information we don't.
>>
>>1827853
What do you think are the biggest problems in East Asia right now?

1) China is the strongest Asian country, but also the only one that could potentially experience some inner disturbances. I just don't see it though, things in Asia are made to last. Government changes in countries such as China were never that simple, it would wipe out good 10% of their population, disturb the worlds economy potentially enough that the desperate times would call to desperate interventios, it could draw the US, Japan and Russia to it, on possibly (likely) separate sides.

2) Government change in North Korea. Forget it, China wouldn't bat an eye if the regime collapsed, they have nothing to lose if it does.

3) Weakening of the Korean economy once it comes to uniting of the Koreas.
>>
>>1827979
>I just don't see it though, things in Asia are made to last.
1) Kek
2) China periodically undergoes civil wars
>2) Government change in North Korea. Forget it, China wouldn't bat an eye if the regime collapsed, they have nothing to lose if it does.
If they could install a puppet and not have a crazy DPRK try to turn on China and nuke them for some inexplicable reason
>3) Weakening of the Korean economy once it comes to uniting of the Koreas.
Why would they unite?
>>
>Welcome to /his/ - History & Humanities
>>
File: 1727100yn1d616hk22adnn.png (65KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
1727100yn1d616hk22adnn.png
65KB, 414x248px
>>1827732
>North Korea is putting their niggas in camps,

Acording the the US governments own statistics the DPRK has a lower incarceration rate than the US.

>aggressive

In the sense that a cornered animal is aggressive. Don't fuck with them and they wont lash out.

>and possibly has nukes

Has nukes
>>
>>1827986
>lower incarceration rate
Wow, I wonder why.
>>
Also, the thing with North Korea is that they have nothing to lose if they open up to the world and work with it. They'd rather let their people starve and live in what seems to be the 19th century, both technologically and socially wise.
What a dumb fuck of a regime, I want to see that guy hang like Saddam on a television before I leave this world and I want to hear kpop blasting on every radio station in Pyongyang.
>>
File: o-WEED-NORTH-KOREA-570.jpg (64KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-WEED-NORTH-KOREA-570.jpg
64KB, 570x380px
>>1827995
for one the weed is legal
>>
>>1828004
>nothing to lose

The citizens have nothing to lose, the people in power too. Isolationism keeps the masses ignorant docile.
>>
>>1828012
ignorant and docile*
>>
>>1828012
the people in power do*

fuck me
>>
>>1828004
There isolationism is a direct result of external pressure.
>>
>>1828015
If they didn't remove the pig once his old man dropped, they never will. Knowing how obedient Koreans even in the South are, this could go on until each and every North Korean dies of hunger.
>>
>>1828024
I find it funny how people on the history board are still stuck in the 90s when it comes to the DPRK. The famine ended in 1998 m8.
>>
>>1828024
The power structure isn't tied to one man, the whole military leadership is in on it. The cult of personality just changes faces.

If the masses had access to the internet (the real internet) they'd learn pretty quickly that the whole mythology is nonsense and their leaders are fallible. At the very least it would provide a haven for organized dissent.
>>
>>1828038
Watch what people that escaped from it say about that. Besides Pyongyang, Koreans are poor as shit and mostly barely surviving.
>>
>There are an estimated 34,000 statues of Kim Il Sung in the country, everything possible is named after him (if they were starting the country today, it would be called Kimilsungland), every adult is required to wear a pin on their shirt with his face on it every day, all students dedicate a large portion of their study to memorizing his speeches and learning about his achievements, and his birthday is the nation’s biggest holiday. They even changed the year—it’s not 2013 in North Korea, it’s Juche 101 (101 years after Kim Il Sung’s birth).

People of Korea, even if liberated, will never recover from the mass hysteria. They will die as they are, its simply impossible. This is actual psychological trauma
>>
>>1827732

Are you paid by the US State Department or some other cancerous tumor within the Knesset?

This board, reddit and the rest of the internet are already floaded with pathetic students and the like shilling their public mind-warping.

Either way, you need to fuck off and let real conversation happen.
>>
>>1827732
>that list.
>that order
>that honorary mention of the biggest warmongering imperialist country below Japan
>>
>>1827732
Why do amerilards fail to understand politics? Is it because they have only a comic relief version of it?

>norks don't want war because they will get butt devasted (After the initial sucess) and they know (no matter what propaganda says) that if they win by some miracle they will have problems managing south korea seeing they already have trouble managing their own nation (famine anyone?)

>gooks don't want war because they don't want a unified korea, they would have to repair the whole mess norks did, take care of nork people who are probably in the shitter and fight whatever remains of nationalists and regime

>china doesn't want a war because it''d be a WAR on their fucking asses, it'd be like america wishing for a formal war in mexico

>USA doesn't want a war because they would have to get involved, increase regional and global instability and would fuck up gooks and china which are big trading partners

Also you fucking retards need to learn the difference between a rival and a enemy. China, US and Russia are rivals not enemies.
>>
>>1828006
>NK more progressive then canada
comon trudeu its 2016
>>
>>1827732
Nope.

East Asians aren't middle easterners who go to destructive wars via to slightest push.

They've been shooting at each other FOR REAL and nothing happened. ROC and PRC China used to have regular dogfights over the straits. North Korea shells South Korean villages and SK DOES NOTHING. Japanese ships in that stupid rock they're fighting over gets lased by a Chinese ship's rangefinder and just calls China a bully and tells them to stop it.

It is basically one big region of "it was just a prank, bro." Right now East Asia is profiting quite well from the world, and only an idiot will ruin that status quo.
>>
>>1828006
this new knowledge made my opinion of North Korea go from "absolute shit country" to "not bad"

maybe we are the brainwashed ones
>>
>>1828376
Direct conflicts play out in economics now, not on the battlefield. Globalization has made every major power too dependent on one another for direct military confrontation.

Wars are fought by proxy. The US and Russia are fighting in Syria, but not actually fighting each other. If the US and China ever come to blows, it will happen in Northern Africa. Again, not a direct confrontation. All the major players have too much to lose.
>>
>>1828766
Yeah I know that. We are talking about asia. There no other parties to fight or be used as proxies. That is why there will be no war.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.