[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that doesn't care about genocides/ethnic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1460426025746.jpg (189KB, 602x327px) Image search: [Google]
1460426025746.jpg
189KB, 602x327px
Am I the only one that doesn't care about genocides/ethnic cleansing as long as the quality of life for citizens is good? I feel the only quntifiable thing that proves someone a good leader is if their people are well fed, educated and make decent money. Anything else is just extra because their credibility as an effective leader is proven.
>>
>>1827593
Ahhh yes, quality of life tends to improve quite a lot when your friends and family members are being killed off in the millions.
>>
>Their people are educated, well fed, and well paid
>Except for y'know those few over there starving or being murdered en masse

Yea, that's dumb.
>>
>>1827593
Then you should have no problem with the SJW white genocide.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 107x94px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 107x94px
>>1827620

I'm pretty he means genocides and ethnic cleansing of people of people who he doesn't care about.

Or maybe his friends and family if he doesn't like them that much. See that works.

But otherwise he is correct.

As long as the quality of life is good and the screams and lice of the concentration camps doesn't spread over into his life, then why the hell not?
>>
>>1827635
Because you're scared of being next or them organizing rebellion
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkrTI-BaOoQ
>>
File: 1460250686760.jpg (70KB, 598x603px) Image search: [Google]
1460250686760.jpg
70KB, 598x603px
>>1827640

Maybe we did it because they were being rebellious. That's the Turkish excuse anyways.

I mean if you were Serb or Turkish genocide made your life better not worse?

And why would other Serbs and Turks genocide their own people? Dumb.
>>
>>1827649
It being genocide is incidental. What you're afraid of is the apparatus to crack down on any group for any form of dissent.
>>
File: 1474631289895.jpg (3MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1474631289895.jpg
3MB, 2592x1944px
>>1827656

Um. Even democracies commit ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Trail of tears ring a bell?

I mean it was great to be white at the time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.