[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying it wasn't more than excused for what the Nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: german-women-raped-berlin-1945.jpg (31KB, 324x196px) Image search: [Google]
german-women-raped-berlin-1945.jpg
31KB, 324x196px
>Implying it wasn't more than excused for what the Nazis did in Stalingrad and Kursk
>>
Two wrongs don't make a right.

That said, committing that first wrong makes everyone not care when you get raped.
>>
File: chubby chase.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chubby chase.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
To the victor belong the spoils.
>>
>>1826586
"Vae Victus"
>>
>>1826592
The Russians have shown admirable constraint, given their situation.

In the Soviet Union alone an estimates regarding the rape of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10,000,000 incidents, with between 750,000 and 1,000,000 children being born as a result.
Both armies had penalty for rape but in reality, rapes by Germans of non-German women were not taken seriously, nor was it punishable by death, especially in the eastern European territories.

Sources:

“1) Bielanski, David (2004). "Gender and the World Wars: An Integrated Epoch of Change"
2) R. Mühlhäuser, Eroberungen: sexuelle Gewalttaten und intime Beziehungen deutscher Soldaten in der Sowjetunion 1941-1945
3) Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal (there is PDF to download)
4) Askin, Kelly Dawn. "War crimes against women: prosecution in international war crimes tribunals"
5) Jacobsen, Hans-Adolf (1968). "The Kommisssarbefehl and Mass Executions of Soviet Russian Prisoners of War". Anatomy of the SS State. Walter and Company: New York. pp. 505–536
>>
>>1828226
>The Russians have shown admirable constraint
Nothing lower than a commie apologist.
>>
>>1826595
Why doncha fuck off befo' I shove ya fucking quote book up ya fat fucking ass?!
>>
File: At22 RostovNov41_22.jpg (116KB, 928x627px) Image search: [Google]
At22 RostovNov41_22.jpg
116KB, 928x627px
>Stalingrad and Kursk

They did worse at Belarus and Ukraine. But yes, the Germans got off easy with the Soviet revenge.
>>
>>1828226
>R. Mühlhäuser, Eroberungen: sexuelle Gewalttaten und intime Beziehungen deutscher Soldaten in der Sowjetunion 1941-1945
Your second source doesn't have sources of her own. She even admits her book is guesswork.
Haven't checked the others, because I noticed you sources are just pasta.
Dismissed.
>>
>>1828269
The source on babies is supposed to be from some Wermacht document, though.
>>
>>1828269
Soviet (and overall Eastern bloc) sources are not reliable. Everything during communism was propaganda. They claimed until the 90s that Katyn was Nazi's doing, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>1826586
The half of Europe you destroyed wasn't all Germany.
>>
>>1828235
There is, being a colonial product of countless cycles of forced miscegenation.The genetic waste bin of the planet's undesirables.

>>1828269
You haven't checked the others because they'd refute your argument.

>because I noticed you sources are just pasta

I'm not going to copy-paste entire books in comments that run on a mere 2000 symbols-limit.

Fact remains, the Germans were far worse than their Russian counterparts.
>>
>>1828279
All sides have an agenda. All side lie. Only the losers pay for their crimes though.
>>
>>1826586

Yes, I'm sure the raped and murdered 12-year olds were responsible for Stalingrad, bydlo filth.
>>
>>1828284
>because I noticed you sources are just pasta
found the exact same list somewhere else and lost interest. And if it floats your boat to know the evil group without differentiation, so be it.
>>
>>1828279
So the entire post-World War II East European historiography is not reliable because the Russians have claimed that Katyn was Nazi's doing?

Admittedly, this is most imbecilic thing Iv'e ever heard in my life, the fact that you're not being ironic about it is proof enough that you shouldn't have the right to vote and influence someone else's future with it.
>>
>>1828298
>So the entire post-World War II East European historiography is not reliable because the Russians have claimed that Katyn was Nazi's doing?
The Katyn lie (which lasted for half a century) is just an example. There are countless other lies the Soviets say and faggots like you continue to parrot to this day. Yes, communist historiography is not reliable, it's propaganda.
>>
>>1828288
I keep many of my arguments saved for future use, what of it?

>And if it floats your boat to know the evil group without differentiation

Spare me from the semantics, just refute my statements and that'll be enough.

>>1828287
10 million women were raped by Germans in the Soviet Union alone, many of them were girls as well.
>>
>>1828305
>There are countless other lies the Soviets say and faggots like you continue to parrot to this day

Name five other, I'll wait.

>Yes, communist historiography is not reliable, it's propaganda

It's only deemed unreliable because the system that promoted it fell apart, no other reason involved.And of course, because it broke your control over the global flow of information.
>>
>>1828287
Commies and russians might be trash, but if germans come to my country and level half of it, killing 20 million and make me endure 4 years of hellish warfare, I'd be pretty fucking mad too. Pretty sure I'll just shoot and rape every kraut fucking shit, civilian or not, that I run into.
>>
>>1828287
>Mass rapes were committed against Polish women and girls including during punitive executions of Polish citizens, before shooting of the women.[88] Additionally, large numbers of Polish women were routinely captured with the aim of forcing them into serving in German military brothels.[89] Mass raids were conducted by the Nazis in many Polish cities with the express aim of capturing young women, later forced to work in brothels attended by German soldiers and officers.[89] Girls as young as 15 years old, who were ostensibly classified as "suitable for agricultural work in Germany", were sexually exploited by German soldiers at their places of destination.[89]"
>>
>>1828321
>>
>>1828306
ah man, I just noted your trips. Nevermind.
>>
>>1826586
The Nazis didn't do anything to Stalingrad. Just because you saw some images of bombed out buildings or played a CoD game doesn't mean it is some big atrocity.
>>
>>1826595
Didn't know the roach shitposter had such good taste in /tv/
>>
>>1828349
German proverb: Even a blind chicken sometimes finds a grain.
>>
>>1828306
>>1828327
>soldiers raping innocents makes it okay for the soldiers on the other side to rape even more innocent people

Logic at it's finest.
>>
interesting video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
>>
>>1828972
He's the dumbest Commieboo faggot on this board. Constantly criticizes western academia but somehow scholars from former eastern bloc shithole are somehow not biased and unreliable. The fact that he thinks he can argue raping children is somehow justified just proves how autistic he is.
>>
>>1828226
So did the Russians show constraint when they raped the poles they had just liberated? What had Poland done to the USSR? Christ you are retarded, there is no justification for mindless raping children.
>>
>>1826586
>Implying the rape of Berlin even happened
Wew lad
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.