[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is radicalism ? hear it on the news all the time. young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

what is radicalism ?
hear it on the news all the time.
young kids becomig radicalised.
is death the extreme?
i dont get it?
>>
>>1822750
It's relative. To hold a radical ideology is to have opinions that are unorthodox compared society's norms. Radicals are often but not always violent.

I'm not sure what this thread was trying to achieve, you could have just typed "radical" into google and got all the information you needed.
>>
>>1823015
ok so im trying to get it in the context of children. how can a child become a radical. especially over the internet.
are we really shaped and become a definition that easily?
crazy crazy times we livin in.
the mentality
the sense of the world
the conciousness
wtf is the normal?
>>
>>1822750

>if the voice is you who hears it

You and God hear it.

You are simultaneously the speaker and the listener anon.
>>
>>1823146
I'll take the bait
>wtf is the normal?

Job, spouse/exspouse, kids, no committing crimes

>how can a child become a radical. especially over the internet.
are we really shaped and become a definition that easily?
Sometimes.
All human beings subscribe to ideologies. Most (Almost all) people don't think or talk about them. Because of this, some children don't learn any ideology, they're empty. When empty children develop into teenagers, they'll look for beliefs/morals/an ideology. If they can't find a system of beliefs/morals/an ideology, they'll make their own. For examples, look at the hippies, the punks, and even the 'tumblrina' culture some millennials subscribe to. (Furries, otherkin, HAES, and all other alt-social movements)

When empty kids do find an ideology though, they'll latch onto it. If it's different enough from the norm, they'll be alienated. Then they'll associate only with other people who subscribe to that ideology. This makes them become desensitized to other people's humanity. They'll eventually cease thinking of people outside of their ideology as people. This is the process known as radicalization. (Cult leaders understand this, and make sure to only allow 'empty' people into their cults, and to limit interaction with people outside of the cult)

Because of the internet, people can latch onto ideologies without being close to people who subscribe to them. This means that people can become radicals for a ideology that opposes the prevalent ideology for a group. (Become can become radical Muslim in a atheist/evangelical town, people can become a Communist while living in a capitalist nation)

Radicals might be willing to die for their ideology/beliefs/morals, but only if their ideology/beliefs/morals tells them that their ideology/beliefs/morals is worth dying for. (Which is when things get dangerous)
>>
>>1822750
>IF I YELL INTO A CLOSED ROOM WHO'S THE ONE HEARING ITTTTTTTTTTT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

This is some pseudo level shit
>>
>>1823232
ok i like the narrative but its the death and dangerous part that gets me. Nothing is worth dying for. You must be some close minded person to be brainwashed into thinking that violence is the answer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.