[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides btfo'ing /pol/lacks on /his/, how is learning history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 21

Besides btfo'ing /pol/lacks on /his/, how is learning history at all satisfying? Feels like I'm putting in a ton of effort to learn this shit at Uni for no reward after. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?
>>
>>1818661
No, the only job for history is becoming an academic or working a a museum. If you don't like it, stop, because your career is just going to be more of the same or being a barista.
>>
>>1818661
Yes.

You are not either a /pol/ack, or some liberal dipshit with MUH PROGRESSIVISM. You also cease to be a whiney faggot asking "WHY ARE THINGS LIKE THIS" whenever something goes "Bad."
>>
>>1818661
Get autistic about a certain period of time that interests you and write a couple of papers on it.
>>
>>1818665
nigga is a dishwasher rn so i feel you on that. I like the idea of being a historian alright, but i;m not sure I have the work ethic for it
>>
>>1818661
just become NEET and post on /his/ all day
>>
>>1818671
yeah I'm weebin out rn and taking japanese so I can learn about the Japanese perspective on the brief occupation of Japan post-WWII by the U.S. that's my goal for undergrad thesis anyway
>>
>>1818676
one could spend time in worst places tbqh
>>
>>1818661

>mad at /pol/

>fell for the college meme

lol
>>
You shouldn't be studying History if you don't enjoy it in itself.
>>
I find the study of history very satisfying but not a profitable trade, just like philosophy. Knowledge shouldn't be a trade though but that's the way things are.
>>
>>1818661

Why do people in /his/ get so asspained by /pol/?

Every fucking thread there's someone preemptively whining about the /pol/ boogeyman.
>>
>>1818701
ask the people who make five threads everyday begging /his/ to validate their retarded racial theories
>>
>>1818701
see
>>>1818343
>>
>>1818661
>muh evil /pol/lacks
Die poor you cunt.
>>
>>1818690
pol would have no traffic if they were educated
>>
>>1818701
because i want to informally talk politics, but /pol/'s way too edgy of a place to sustain a semi-serious discussion. only alternative is reddit (blah) and /his/, which is cucked by its 25 year thing
>>
>>1818857
the 25 year thing is barely enforced
>>
>>1818661
I think one reason for studying history is when you're actually interested in the stories that are humanity's past if you aren't just stop studying it you won't get rich with it.
>>
Historical literacy is good

Doing history is bad
>>
>>1818915
what do
>>
>>1818701
For me, it's that I'm jaded from debating with /pol/tards who are fit only to regurgitate the dogma enforced on /pol/, and who'll cry that you're "a cuck" or " jew" before ever straying away from their political delusions. Nowadays, once you've met one /pol/tard, I feel that you've met them all.

Mind you, I did cosy up to /pol/ in the past, but that would've been around 2012. In many respects, I can condemn them being wary of Jews as the right thing to do, but with how many newcomers there have to /pol/ this year to back Trump, it's like /pol/ has become even more dogma-following idiots, with newfriends believing that "heh, if I repeat word for word what /pol/ says, maybe they won't know I'm me ;))))".

So yup, /pol/ sucks for being unoriginal cunts who can't live with being proven wrong.
Would you really want that on a history board of all places?
>>
File: Pliny_the_Elder.png (47KB, 178x238px) Image search: [Google]
Pliny_the_Elder.png
47KB, 178x238px
>>1818661
If the events of history doesn't satisfy you, then I have bad news about your own life and the events within it.

Humanity's greatest hits edited down for easy digestion is the mission and substance of history.

"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it."
>Pliny the Elder
>>
>>1818665

This isn't necessarily true, there's also public history stuff.

I also had a job once where I worked with the military to help identify recently discovered bodies of WWI and WWII soldiers by going through personnel files in archives to help narrow down lists of candidates, as well as answering historical inquiries sent to my department sometimes. There's also aboriginal affairs in Canada (I can only assume the USA has a similar institution) that handles shit like the treaties we signed with natives and they seem to hire lots of history students.

But as for OP's question, if you don't find the study of history satisfying in and of itself, don't bother. It's not really worth it as a field to get into for the sake of other benefits, it's not exactly a field overflowing with well-paying jobs. However, the uni education gives you skills outside of the field that are generally pretty useful for government/bureaucratic jobs. Being able to find a large amount of information (or have the information provided) and condense it into a concise well-reasoned summary / argument is valuable, and you'd be fucking shocked how many people can't do it worth a damn.
>>
Learning a trade and pursuing a hobby are two different things. You can learn something useful to make money and be interested in History, Philosophy and really anything else.
>>
>>1818661
wow
>>
Is anyone here a former /pol/ack? I ask cause a friend of mine became one the last couple of months and I was too stupid to stop it cause I was a dumbass and didn't say anything.

I have plenty of conservative and libertarian friends, but this situation is awkward cause I'm hispanic and have uhh done things with this individual.

He's one of those anime nazi shitposter types that have popped up in the last 2 years now. Also a bit emotionally charged and mentally unstable. Believes everything he sees on youtube, only spends time with his online friends now (and if you have been on the chans long enough you'll know they all probably hate each other, its just memes, hate, and lust keeping them together)

Pretty much I want my friend back cause he's ignoring me more and more.
>>
>>1819372
fuck off, fag
>>
>>1819372
>Is anyone here a former /pol/ack?
me, but thankfully I had somewhat decent ecucation so I never fell for the memes

>Pretty much I want my friend back cause he's ignoring me more and more.
sry, he´s lost. At this point anything that goes against his bias is just conspiracy.
>>
>>1819372
>have uhh done things with this individual.
Heartiest of keks.
>>
>>1818661
>Besides confirming my cultural marxist bias on /his/
>>
>>1819372
>former
>>
>>1819372
>and have uhh done things with this individual.
what did he mean by this.
>>
>>1820397
Oh how I wish cultural marxism was real
>>
File: 1472243968084.png (44KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1472243968084.png
44KB, 706x674px
>>1818701
Because they bring thug-tier """arguments""" to what's supposed to be a historical discussion to argue in favor of their One True Aryan Savior.
>>
>>1818661
I made around $1000 in dealing antiques last week.
>>
>>1820484
Clearly you're not American.
>>
>>1820535
No I am.
>>
>>1820541
You must be in a flyover state then. I went to my bank and half of the tellers were Hispanic, all of the forms were in Spanish and English. The station I purchased gas at was owned by an Indian who barely spoke English.
>>
>>1818661
>how is learning history at all satisfying?

because you should find it interesting, holy fuck why else would one study it?

>he took history at university for anything other than enjoyment and to feed his autism about certain time periods or wars

if this is you kys
>>
File: haghia al osman.jpg (401KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
haghia al osman.jpg
401KB, 575x384px
>>1818661
>how is learning history at all satisfying?
You can btfo christians, greeks and slavs.
>>
>>1820817
You didn't build that though
>>
>>1820493

/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
File: kuffir.jpg (22KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
kuffir.jpg
22KB, 250x201px
>>1820829
It was built by the Sultanate of Rome and later stolen by christian greeks that kicked down the minarets that we replaced after liberating our ancestral home from christian corruption.
>>
>>1819372
> being gay
> being a /pol/ack

Explain to him that these two things are contradictory and that he would be one of the first to hang if the day of the rope ever came.
>>
>>1820839
You are so annoying.
>>
>>1820899
I don't know man.

Being gay seems to somehow have become massively trendy on fashion, with that Milo fellow being brandished as their flag-bearer, and them claiming that being gay is oh so much more trendy.

/pol/ has become hilariously paradoxical these last years: it's a white-supremacist and anti-faggotry board, itself creeping with half-breeds desperately trying to claim how "white" they are to be defending the white race, and who are becoming more and more attracted to men as the days come and go.
>>
File: koffir.jpg (25KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
koffir.jpg
25KB, 250x201px
>>1820903
[citation needed]
>>
>>1819196
thanks for this
>>
>>1819212
how did you get the job?
>>
>>1818661
If you don't find history on and of itself satisfying, maybe you just don't like it. I honestly never tire of learning new pieces of world history, no matter who it's about, because in the end, history is all just stories.
>>
>>1820928
I like Milo, dude is kinda funny, but you're right. The weirdest ones are Gay slavic /pol/ weebs cause you know, living space

idk how any slav can be a gommie or nazi
>>
>>1820899
He's actually a gay /pol/lack who has smoked some brown flesh flute if you get my drift, so even more of a contradiction
>>
>>1818701
It's an inferiority complex desu. /his/ is envious of the press & heights /pol/ has achieved, whereas /his/ is a forgotten, embittered backwater on a Thailandese cave exploration forum
>>
>>1821090
>/pol/ has become hated by all the boards and is well known for being infested with neo-nazis, trolls and idiots.
>Thinks that such a bad reputation is something to be proud of.
>>
>>1820493
>thug-tier
is this the nu-male way of saying nigger tier? fucking lmao
>>
>>1821165
t. Cuck
I bet you didn't even start with the Greeks.
>>
>>1821178
>I don't have a response other than to shout a buzzword ad nauseum and bring up an unrelated topic.
>>
>>1818661
Because history is really fuckin cool.
>>
File: 1475697899303.jpg (174KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475697899303.jpg
174KB, 500x600px
>>1818701
It's not just /his/. For all intents and purposes, /pol/'s purpose is to be a containment board, but it hardly operates that way. Instead, /pol/acks feel the need to shit up just about every other board, regardless of it's relation to modern politics. Try having a discussion on /his/ (or most other boards for that matter) without hearing WE WUZ, cuck, shill, MAGA, CTR, or any other ebin /pol/ memes.
>>
>>1821165
I'm a /pol/ack that believes in conspiracy minus hating Googles & Skypes. Every time I come to /his/ the muh /pol/ boogeyman always precedes the /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>1821237
/pol/ harbor 2.0 when? They need to learn that their shitposting still has consequences despite Moot no longer being here to troll them.
>>
File: balkan pol kul.jpg (148KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
balkan pol kul.jpg
148KB, 800x820px
>>1818701
>>
>>1818690
The context is that this is from a public speaking class and this student has to give an introduction that grabs attention.

Of course, I wouldn't expect a /pol/yp to bother spending 5 minutes searching google to find out the context behind it and would instead immediately use it to claim that higher education is useless to protect his ego about being unable to get in.
>>
People keep condemning/pol/ without looking at the positives it brings- without /pol/ I wouldn't be nearly as aware of Israeli and Saudi intrusion into American politics, I would have assumed the media narrative around police brutality was accurate, I would have considered the Syrians to be an enemy.
The fact that someone like >>1821237 finds mockery of afrocentic historical revisionism or political support for a presidential candidate offensive while complaining about memes is depressing, especially since he/she probably considers themselves an intellectual.
>>
>>1821368
At what point was afrocentric historical reviosionism or political support for certain presidential candidates complained about in anons post? And complaining about memes is fine because people often use memes as a substitute for wit and intelligence.
>>
>>1821385
He clearly talks down discussion on /pol/ to "WE WUZ, cuck, shill, MAGA, CTR, or any other ebin /pol/ memes."
The fact he/she complains specifically about CTR, MAGA, cuck, and shill makes me wonder whether they are an ardent Democrat frustrated over the prevailing political beliefs espoused here.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
>>1818915
>good
>bad
>>
>>1821396
Probably because those are the most frequently used /pol/ memes. You're just making leaps of logic to guess someone political views in order to try to diverge from the point they were making.
>>
>>1821396
I'm not even a democrat. Stop projecting, start addressing the fact that /pol/ as a containment board is a failure.
>>
>>1821428
Not the /pol/tergeist but I wonder why /mlp/, /lgbt/ and /soc/ were successful at containment but /pol/ was a failure. /pol/ is the only containment board that has its userbase regularly told to go back to there.
>>
>>1821417
People only express frustration at something that personally irritates them, something that mocks a place where they have emotional investment. It really isn't a "leap of logic" considering the consistent reference to connected "memes" that are the posters summation of what they despise.
>>1821428
Containment of what though? Politically incorrect views? So clearly there is an issue the poster has with politically incorrect views, which leads me to believe they ascribe to a politically correct philosophy.
>>
>>1821316
Also, this seems like an infograph /pol/ would post as proof anyway.
>>
>>1821417
>You're just making leaps of logic to guess someone political views in order to try to diverge from the point they were making.
Welcome to /pol/ 101.
>>
>>1821471
Containment of contemporary political discussion. Although that quickly became containment of stormniggers retarded views.

/pol/yp shitposting is not only found on just about every board, but tolerated and allowed by the mods of those boards.

This applies to /his/ particularly because of the 25 year rule, but it doesn't stop countless threads, which are essentially, Trump wankfests, from being made.
>>
>>1821175
No, I just thought you'd appreciate an analogy to your SA street thug brethren.
>>
File: 800px-Sergei_Eisenstein_03.jpg (115KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sergei_Eisenstein_03.jpg
115KB, 800x1192px
>>1821468
Because pony faggotry is a niche interest and outside of their little pocket universe everyone hates them and they know it.

And the lgbt crowd knows that in this day people are generally aware of homosexuality and are for the most part cool with their existence, so pestering the straights with faggotry isn't going to do their movement any favors.

The thing about /pol/ is that their shitposting also doubles as trolling. Adolf Hitler was a thing on 4chan before /pol/ existed and people think that it's hilarious to troll the PC crowd and people who are easily offended by posting edgelord memes. This attracted actual edgelords and people who carry a joke way past the point of being funny, and unlike lgbts where you can find an active scene in any decent sized town, /pol/tards are a dying breed and 4chan is their last stand, so they have to take the fight to other people because they feel (rightfully) threatened about the continuing existence of their values and ideas
>>
>>1818661
You can't BTFO /pol/tards. They always "win" arguments and you always fall on informal fallacies that make you instantly lose.
>>
>>1822032
>despising Hitler while posting a homoerotic communist Jew that you fellate simply because he was good with making montages.

Get some self awareness.
>>
>>1821571
I haven't seen a single Trump post here ever.
>>
>>1822202
you obviously don't know shit about making movies and only hate him because of what he means to you politically

in other words, thanks for playing /pol/tard, my work here is done
>>
>>1822234
>politics means less than some technical contribution to film

L M A O
Why are you even here, with that internal logic you are in no place to criticize stormfags.
>>
>>1822205
You haven't been here much
>>
File: 6767827_orig.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
6767827_orig.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>1822242
>>politics means less than some technical contribution to film
>Hey guys I'm going to completely ignore or severely downplay all of this man's achievements even though he is widely celebrated by professionals in his field because he's a Jew and we all know how bad those are

Seriously fuck off. It's not cute any more, we're all sick of it here on this board. Go back to your hugbox and leave /his/ for people who actually do care about those technical contributions which you think don't matter
>>
>>1822264
I love how you sidestepped that he was a virulent communist and historical revisionist.
>we
Appeal to the masses, boohoo why can't I have my commie hugbox.
>>
File: ep1014.jpg (45KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
ep1014.jpg
45KB, 624x352px
>>1822279
>I love how you sidestepped that he was a virulent communist and historical revisionist.
I'm not sidestepping anything: I'm keeping the discussion square on your virulent disregard for anything that doesn't fit into your narrow minded view of the world and how everything has to be filtered through a lens of promoting /pol/ talking points about gommunism and Jews. The fact that you can't talk about this behavior in a self-reflective manner and have to fixate on something nitpicky like the picture I posted is a precise example of what everyone is bitching about in this thread: /pol/tards and the way that they shit up every single discussion with off-topic bitching about SJWs and Jews.

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>1822234
Sergei Eisenstein is based. He made good films, no matter your politics you can't deny it.
>>
>>1822329
lol meant for
>>1822242
>>
>>1822313
Listen you pseudo-intellectual, who fails to realize that leftist art exists for the sake of giving leftism legitimacy since it actually provides nothing for society, clearly you're an "artist" who stumbled onto this board only to be shocked to find that your views were unpopular.

>self-reflective

Apply that to yourself first. In war people refer the enemy as their ethnicity, as their state. In WW2 Americans fought the Germans, why? The majority of Germany was unified in war. If you cannot extend that to the Jews, this ethnic and state based summation then clearly either
A. You're operating on a preconceived bias for the Jews
or
B. You despise the politics of those who criticize the Jews and their affect on the West.
Either way, you're full of opinions, not facts, and last time I checked thus is /history/, not /my personal opinions only/.
If you want to suck communist cock then by all means do so, but don't cry foul when someone does otherwise.
>>
>>1822329
Even the Nazis couldn't deny it. Goebbels himself called Battleship Potemkin the greatest piece of propaganda ever filmed. It was a masterpiece of filmmaking and storytelling.
>>
>>1822337
> pseudo-intellectual
Stop projecting. You're embarrassing yourself
> leftist art exists for the sake of giving leftism legitimacy since it actually provides nothing for society,
Translation: Art can't exist for it's own sake, it has to promote my right-wing political agenda or I absolutely can not be made to appreciate it
> your views were unpopular.
Ha! says the /pol/tard. Have you even gotten a load of the title of this thread? Hitler was a good boy he dindu nuffin, amirite?

> In war people bla bla bla Jews
Jesus dude are you having a stroke? What is even the point of all this rambling? I can turn right around and talk about all the important contributions that D. W. Griffith's Birth of a Nation made to cinema even though it was blatantly right-wing because the actual history of cinema is interesting to me and not just another vehicle for me to promote some bullshit political agenda.
>>
>>1818701
You can see it with Hillary, Trump is embedded into these people's minds. They obviously won't admit to it, but it's kind of like how the msm is constantly just shittalking Trump with no valid basis
>>
>>1818661
History is a decent degree for taking the LSAT, and getting into law school. History also is nice for learning about fringe political and philosophical positions that you can troll people with by acting like you believe in them.
>>
>>1822443
>can't disprove that leftist art exists only to legitimize leftism, as "progressives" love to self masturbate that they make up most artists and intellectuals.
>instead provides a "right wing" (because racism is relegated to the right only ans is a chief characteristic) counterexample without realizing it didn't refute my point but only served as a childish scream of "WELL YOU'RE PEOPLE DO IT TOO"
>reees like a head butting autist and screams /pol/ even though the only "/pol/" statement I made was that political ethnic categorization extended to every other nation in history should be extended toward the Jews as well.
Why don't you relax you sopping wet cunt.
>>
>>1822614
What's a good fringe philosophical position you recommend?
>>
File: OK.jpg (17KB, 416x378px) Image search: [Google]
OK.jpg
17KB, 416x378px
>>1822617
>reees like a head butting autist and screams /pol/ even though the only "/pol/" statement I made was that political ethnic categorization extended to every other nation in history should be extended toward the Jews as well.

Your first statement in the thread was calling Sergei Eisenstein a "homoerotic Communist Jew" and implied the only reason he liked him (or even used him as a reaction image) was because he was a Communist as well.
>>
>>1822636
I noted he was a Jew because you reeed about "stormniggers", I noted it because why would I take your opinion seriously when you're the polar opposite and obviously a fan of a
homoerotic
communist
jew.
>>
>>1818669
>You also cease to be a whiney faggot asking "WHY ARE THINGS LIKE THIS" whenever something goes "Bad."

Because you elevate to a patrician and truly ask "Why are things like this?" when all things happen
>>
>>1821468
It's really easy to identify /mlp/. You're trying to contain something that isn't easy to contain. You can contain ponies, gays, and camfags because they are small. /pol/ is big. Plus I don't think /pol/ was meant as a containment board, but I don't know that for sure.
>>
>>1822622
Le spook man is really fun outside of /his/.
>>
>>1822689
Back when it was known as /new/ it wasn't a containment board but at some point got overun with neo-nazis. Moot got rid of the board and then brought it back as long as it doesn't dissolve into /stormfront/ again. It did devolve and got deleted but after they spread all over the site /new/ was revived as /pol/ for the sake of containment. Rather than create /pol/ it would have been better to perma-ban every IP address that frequents that festering mass of ugly cancer.
>>
File: sergeiEisenstein.jpg (360KB, 1332x996px) Image search: [Google]
sergeiEisenstein.jpg
360KB, 1332x996px
>>1822662
you're acting like an ignorant nigger for dismissing Eisenstein for what he was instead of accepting the merits of his work and the contributions that he made to his field, contributions which everybody actually in the field acknowledge. Whatever concern for history that you have is a farce, you're just a pissed off dumb ass with a newspaper peddling his dumb ass political theories and that's why we (yes, there are multiple people responding to you) are shaming into leaving /his/ for people who actually give a shit about history
>>
>>1822733
Israeli intrusion and influence over American foreign policy, namely military.
Jewish political reduction of self-determination, namely the ending of the second amendment.
Jewish hegemony over finance and media.
If you continue to deride anyone who raises these issues and possible explanations you do no one favors while empowering an already powerful ethnic/political group.
>>
>>1822754
I don't care how good he was with the camera, eventually someone else would have came to the same technical conclusions. His furthering of communism is what matters to me. If you want to jerk off over cinema then /tv/ is that a way.

>into shaming

And the tumblrite exposes herself.
>>
>>1822764
>falling for the Jew meme

good little sassenach
>>
I masturbate while learning history so I've started to associate history with sexual pleasure.
It helped me to enjoy it more.
>>
>>1822794
The Irish are the second largest ethnic group in America and yet the American government deemed the IRA a terrorist group and never supported Irish independence nor has the US government furnished even a billion dollars in economic or military aid to Ireland.
>>
>>1822777
Eisenstein is part of film history though so he's relevant to this board. Whether you like him or not.
>>
>>1822830
Sure, lets slap ________ history to the end of any subject and legitimize it's discussion.
>>
>>1822829
That's right, believe me sassenach, I'm your friend.
>>
>>1822840
While this is funny it is pretty disingenuous, Israel has received over 200 billion in dollars in US aid since it's inception, including the convenient destruction of their enemies at the hands of NATO and the US military.
>>
>>1822845
Gee who else who has been receiving copious amounts of wealth, I can't think of any other country...
>>
File: Sergei_Eisenstein_02.jpg (1MB, 2623x3356px) Image search: [Google]
Sergei_Eisenstein_02.jpg
1MB, 2623x3356px
>>1822777
>I don't care how good he was with the camera, eventually someone else would have came to the same technical conclusions
that's not how artistic breakthroughs happen. There's more to making movies than pointing a camera at a bunch of actors and hitting record.
>His furthering of communism is what matters to me.
well at least we got you to admit that you are a narrow minded moron.
> If you want to jerk off over cinema then /tv/ is that a way.
Dumb ass, you're the one making a gigantic fucking stink about the random ass picture that I used to make a completely separate point which you have spent this entire thread actively avoiding like a little bitch. Now I'm just posting pictures of Eisenstein because I know that it triggers you

>And the tumblrite exposes herself.
or you can continue to sit there hitting yourself on the head with a hammer and we can continue taking turns laughing at you for being a rambling half-wit
>>
>>1822839
Well history is not only consisting of war and the rise and fall of states. One can discuss art history, ancient foods, hell theres a history fap thread active. You could probably even make a thread on the shitposting throughout the ages. As long as it meets the 25 yr rule its fair game.
>>
>>1822848
That money was in the form of loans primarily from the IMF, which restructures a nation's economy and expects repayment. Ireland is part of the EU and a contributor, especially after it economically stabilized.

Israel is not part of America nor does Israel repay the money it has received, and most of the money Israel has received hasn't gone to economic stability but military expenditures.

I guess if someone wasn't educated on the matter your infograph would make sense.
>>
>>1822872
You do have a point.
>>1822857
I'm done with you.
>>
>>1818714
True, if we were properly indoctrinated we would have learned to hate our own race and culture like good goys.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.