[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here from a country where no one has achieved anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1476021735471.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476021735471.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
Who else here from a country where no one has achieved anything?

>Wales
>No one has invented anything
>Conquered by larger neighbour
>No grand empires
>No based kingdoms
>Only ""Welsh"" Prime Minister of Britain was born in England

JUST. FUCK. MY. SHIT. UP
>>
> Wales
> country
United Kingdom was pretty important to history, anon.
>>
Lloyd-George was a useless twat too.

How Green was my Valley is a good film though. You have that.

And you can just say you're British and take credit for all of that.
>>
>can barely even take credit for welsh regiments because membership was overwhelmingly english
>>
>>1816691
I do have an English grandfather, but his dad was a Yankee G.I who he never met, and those cunts can be from anywhere.
>>
>>1816713
>but his dad was a Yankee G.I
Says a lot about your great grandmother.

I'm sorry bro.
>>
>>1816737
Yeah she was a whore. She had my grandpa adopted because she was young, which was awful for him because he was one of those people obsessed with their heritage. Poor guy.
>>
>Canada
>we have barely anything that sets us a part from the usa
>anyone of relevancy just ends up going to the usa and becoming american
>basically zero historical figures to be proud of
>the biggest accomplishment we like to brag about wasn't even because of us, it was the British who did everything (war of 1812)

it's literally the worse senpai. you have it much better
>>
>>1816675
>Wales
>Scotland
>N. ireland
>England
Lad, only together did we make history. not alone.
>>
>>1816764
At least you have Vimy Ridge.
>>
>>1816764
We have the Canada arm. It was cool while the shuttle was still a thing. We also have Canola oil, which is awesome.
>>
File: bros4life.png (93KB, 1137x595px) Image search: [Google]
bros4life.png
93KB, 1137x595px
>>1816774
Well I mean, you could take out NI and Wales and you'd still have 98% of the history
>>
>>1816764
You have the syrup, my dear mapplenigger.
>>
File: we could have saved them.jpg (434KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
we could have saved them.jpg
434KB, 1024x1365px
>>1816764
>show up to two world wars on time
Literally god tier compared to yankees.
>>
>>1816713
>those cunts can be from anywhere.
Mainly Germany, England, and Ireland. Though I'd say we Yanks have reached a point where it's safe to say we're just American

>>1816764
Save the frogs, we're one people. Should have joined when you had the chance
>>
>>1816747
My great-granny was a german, probably met my greatgranda when running away from Russians in Berlin.
>>
>Bulgaria
In the middle ages we had certain periods in which we were a local power. We developed the Cyrillic, which is cool, it's nice to have your own alphabet, but then that spread to Russia and other shitholes and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth thinking about it. And that's pretty much it.
>>
>>1816791
2% matters anon.
>>
>>1816675
I hate this modern idea that only England is responsible for Britain's achievements when its the effort of all its parts
Its an effort to negate the blame for all the dodgy shit but ends up making Wales/Scotland and Ireland look like retarded backwaters rather than equal partners under one banner, albeit centralised to London, but so was everyone else.
If thats not enough at least you have the Elder Tongue
>>
USA! USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>1816886
More like Uisgay
>>
>>1816886
IM WITH HER
>>
>>1816911
fukken rekt son
>>
>>1816774
>ni
>having history
The only history NI has can be summed up in the words 'death and despair'.
>the titanic
>the somme
>the troubles
>>
we invented the airplane
:^)
>>
>>1816675
If it wasn't for some of the Welsh soldiers, Scotland wouldn't be independent.....because those Welsh soldiers where so shit it cost the English alot of battles
>>
>>1816942
Shoo shoo padraig
>>
>>1816849
>>1816675

This. I'm English but I know the Empire was a equal partnership between all the British nations. And Wales does have a great history, it's just a tragic one of steady loss and decline, like the history of Greece after Justinian.
>>
Without the support of welsh archers and mercenaries, the barons would have never won their war against king john and the magna carta, the basis for so much modern law, would have never been signed
>>
>>1816955
Brazil?
>>
Most of the people who call themselves English are in fact Welsh, the Anglo-Saxon conquest was by an elite who mostly took native wives, "Welshness" just died out and was replaced with "Englishness" over generations.
>>
wales is a province like home counties, the midlands, the north, south west, scotland, highlands and norn iron.

You are Great British and we were once the best nation on Earth.
>>
>>1816986
very good
>>
>>1817018
>we were once the best nation on Earth.
'no'
>>
>>1816675
>Wales
>country
Yet another thing your people have failed to achieve...
>>
>>1817020
Pax Britannica my friend. 1839 to 1902 we ruled the planet.
>>
>>1817027
France was a better country then
The eternal Anglo is and has always been a culturally dead country only fit for ruling a bunch of irrelevant colonies
>>
File: 1473360416101.png (560KB, 720x526px) Image search: [Google]
1473360416101.png
560KB, 720x526px
>>1817027
So great >>1817036 is still mad.
>>
>>1817045
Britain was never great
>>
>>1816921
same
>>
File: 1475719973384.jpg (45KB, 697x485px) Image search: [Google]
1475719973384.jpg
45KB, 697x485px
>>1817055
How great does a country have to be for people to still be this mad so many years after?
>>
>>1817131
I'm not mad. I enjoy watching brits trying to defend their "empire"
>>
>>1817137
>I-I'm not m-mad!
t. infuriated man
>>
>>1817021
when are we just going to rangeban Americans? It's not this possible to be this retarded and ignorant on a history board and still be considered human.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.