[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It didn't deserve such a violent death /his/, it should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

It didn't deserve such a violent death /his/, it should have died peacefully like an old man in his bed.
>>
File: tito feels lad.jpg (62KB, 566x637px) Image search: [Google]
tito feels lad.jpg
62KB, 566x637px
>>1810880
>mfw cucked out of living in the most powerful nation in Southern Europe by uppity Serbs
>>
Blame the Serbs for it having to end, blame the Croats for the end being violent, and blame Slovenes for the jewery
>>
>dude why are bloodthirsty villagers who lived under feudal conditions only 45 years ago killing each other along ethnic lines that were invented in the 19th century lmao
>>
>>1811341
>Blame the Serbs for it having to end, blame the Croats for the end being violent
Its the other way around
>>
>>1811438
"Feudal conditions"? In but a mere 45 years, the literacy rate rose to 93-94%(from 32%),her standards of living were comparable to that of Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands and Western Germany and turning six post-colonial hell-holes into republics that that have become capable of producing submarines, civilian and military ships, parts for nuclear plants, missiles and space crafts and highly sophisticated weaponry, including all manner of war planes.She even commanded global influence via the Non-Aligned movement, which was a major obstacle to the expansion of both blocs.
>>
>>1811500
That's why I said 45 years ago. Pre 1945 Yugoslavia was a feudal state, and the "developed" mentality never quite made it to the rural villages.
>>
File: sultan bin baba II.jpg (46KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
sultan bin baba II.jpg
46KB, 480x452px
>yugoslavian space pogram
>>
>>1811522
It's legit, Herman Potocnik was the one who authored it.Besides, that country has achieved more in half a century than you have in the last 1000 years, let that sink in.
>>
>>1811573
Wasn't that movie a mock u mentary?
>>
>>1811582
Not at all, it just ran out of funds for the next part.It's strongly indicated that Yugoslavia might've sold a non-functioning space program to the Americans.
>>
>>1811649
You're out of your mind kek
>>
>>1811649
It did sell a non-functioning space program for mad money
>>
Serbs took the 'greater serbia' meme too seriously.
>>
>>1811769
Indeed, they've got 2.5 billion for it, I can't believe the Americans fell for it.

>>1811517
And she turned*, not turning, fuck.
>>
Obviously it's that damn Vlade Divac's fault.
>>
fuck Yugoslavia
>>
Thats what you got by siding with people like Stalin instead of progressive west.
>>
>>1812198
>Tito sided with Stalin
Tito didn't side with anybody
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.