[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there any example in history when one person's foolish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: trumpking.jpg (141KB, 760x407px) Image search: [Google]
trumpking.jpg
141KB, 760x407px
Was there any example in history when one person's foolish action leads his country into total destruction ?
>>
File: great ottoman ally.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
great ottoman ally.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
What is all of German history.
>>
>>1810622
Oh yeah he really fucked up england with the most bloodless reformation transitions of any of the major european powers.
>>
>>
>>1810642
It was cynical, nonsensical and theologically insignificant. Of course his """"reformation"""" was the most peaceful.
>>
File: Kaiser_Wilhelm_Portrait.jpg (32KB, 299x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser_Wilhelm_Portrait.jpg
32KB, 299x480px
No
>>
lol lets invade russia XDDD
>>
>>1810650
>It was cynical, nonsensical and theologically insignificant.

You know, Luther had a lot of top ideas but I cant help but feel this religious change was more to do with 'ex-HRE princes want free church properties and not to waz money on fat corrupt Italian virgins intermittently' - though my view point is cynacle the German peoples are nothing if they are not practical when it comes to wasting money on foreign powers.

....wait a minute.
>>
>>1810702

wow it really makes you think maybe there are more instances in history when christianity, or indeed religion, is used as a political tool to further ones ambitions

hmmmmmmm
>>
File: reinfeldt.png (667KB, 864x642px) Image search: [Google]
reinfeldt.png
667KB, 864x642px
>>1810622
>Let's open your hearths
this guy is the main reason Sweden yes is a thing
>>
File: gorbachev.jpg (27KB, 621x349px) Image search: [Google]
gorbachev.jpg
27KB, 621x349px
>>
File: MAX.gif (19KB, 153x200px) Image search: [Google]
MAX.gif
19KB, 153x200px
>>1810797
wait a minute, so that must means that if we get rid of religion people will no longer have a political tool to further their ambition and the human race can finally live in peace! get rid of religion and boom no more ways to further political ambitions! simple and genious!
>>
>>1810804
But this guy saved the world from the menace named Soviet union, in this case he was a hero.
>>
>>1810868
China please.
>>
Germany. I don't even think there will be Germans in a couple hundred years. It will be nothing but Turkish and Syrian decedent's and random European descendents that stayed after free university
>>
File: francisco solano lopez.jpg (99KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
francisco solano lopez.jpg
99KB, 500x300px
diplomacy is shit
>>
File: antiochus_III.jpg (567KB, 708x826px) Image search: [Google]
antiochus_III.jpg
567KB, 708x826px
Pic related.
>>
Solano López

Decided to go to war against Brazil and Argentina. While the Brazilian army was not very strong at the time and spent the beginning of the war losing battles, Brazil is a much larger country than Paraguay. And as a wise man once said "quantity has its own quality".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.