[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have the Jews survived for so long? Seriously. This isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: jews.jpg (53KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
53KB, 650x365px
How have the Jews survived for so long?

Seriously. This isn't even about the jew meme; how did they survive this long? When you read about history it seems like they've nearly been either prosecuted or protected from being prosecuted for thousands of years at this point. Yet somehow they've survived it all and even maintained positions of power despite their infamy.
>>
you can blame the jews for this one
>>
The volcano god has blessed them.
>>
>>1808140
I don't buy into the ancient alien shit, but I think Jews are actually aliens.
>>
>>1808140
Because their collective character and culture has evolved to such a degree that they have fully embraced the role of a parasite -- this is not even meant to be negative or positive, it simply is. It's rooted in a precedent that is even older than the Talmud itself. It is a successful strategy that allowed them to survive with astonishing success despite being an incredibly small minority in a host society. Draw whatever conclusions you see fit
>>
>>1808140
God made a promise to Abraham's descendants that he has not kept yet, so he's keeping some of them alive so that he can, in the future.

Literally the only reason. I know they like to credit themselves with their survival ability, but satan credited himself with his beauty, too.
>>
jews aren't any older than any other ethnogroup. especially if you buy into the khazar theory. the only unique thing is continuity of religion but let's get real the Judaism of today has little to do with the Judaism of 2000 years ago.
>>
File: khDCqF8.png (216KB, 375x393px) Image search: [Google]
khDCqF8.png
216KB, 375x393px
Read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald

Also ask yourself why ticks are still here even though literally every other animal hates them.
>>
>>1808140

why have the chinese, aboriginals and various african tribes survived for so long
>>
>>1808167
>jews aren't any older than any other ethnogroup.

yes they are

>especially if you buy into the khazar theory.

doesn't matter who buys into it, its disproven
>>
File: yo vey.jpg (267KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
yo vey.jpg
267KB, 1024x683px
>How have the Jews survived for so long?
strong african blood, unlike em khazar goyim
>>
>>1810189
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.