[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the average American know of the colonial period of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What does the average American know of the colonial period of their own country? Do they know that most of the country was actually are Spanish/French colony and not English? Do they know anything about history?
>>
we grew weed in jamestown and shit lmao
>>
>>1807155
No, and those who claim to be interested are generally sjws and autists.
>>
File: 14677904850371.jpg (53KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
14677904850371.jpg
53KB, 420x420px
>>1807155
I know that we BTFO the fucking BRITISH with our better technology of semiautomatic M16 guns and Abram tanks under the leadership of General George Washington in 1776 and that's all we need to know about, fuccboi Yuro.
>>
>>1807168
I'm sure Hitler knew a lot about his country's history. And he was not what I'd call a "Social justice worker"
>>
>>1807264
>I'm sure Hitler knew a lot about his country's history
Are you sure of a lot of things that are untrue?
>>
>>1807264
Sorry that "and" was supposed to be an "or".
I included Hitler among the autists.
>>
>>1807278
It doesn't matter, it's just an example. Maybe he didn't know a lot. What I'm saying is that you don't need to be a leftist to know anything about history.
>>
>>1807155
My classes went pretty in-depth on both the Louisiana purchase and the Mexican Cession. By and large most history classes cover the colonial period extensively.
Don't believe the "American Education" memes, the retards who can't find their own state on a map are the ones who didn't pay attention in class anyway.
>>
>>1807155
Americans are subhuman, uncultured pieces of trash that deserve nuclear obliteration.
>>
>>1807366
>the retards who can't find their own state on a map are the ones who didn't pay attention in class anyway.

This.

You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes you just want to hold the fuckers head under there until the bubbles stop.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.