[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was god talking to in this passage? Was he talking to marty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: whatdidhemeanbythis.png (32KB, 733x533px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidhemeanbythis.png
32KB, 733x533px
Who was god talking to in this passage? Was he talking to marty from true detective?
>>
He was talking to Rust and Rust memed on him.
>>
File: das rite honkey.jpg (90KB, 599x721px) Image search: [Google]
das rite honkey.jpg
90KB, 599x721px
>rule over all animals
>>
>>1802777
Royal we.
>>
>>1802805
Or addresing the angels, or the trinity.
Or the rest of the pantheon, if you subscribe to the whole "YHWH did a Stalin on the rest of the celestial Party"
>>
>>1802839
Polytheism going monotheistic is hardly unusual. Zoroaster tried doing exactly that, even to the point of using the inherited indo-iranian word for "deity" for demonic beings. He was kind of an autist though, and the Younger Avesta is a lot more varied and polytheistic than the Gathas. Also some weird strands of Hinduism I guess, but I'm not sure if it's even appropriate to call them *theisms.

What is peculiar about Yahweh (and not a Trinity YHWH because it's an Old Testament text) is that his name does not appear in pre-exile Palestinian inscriptions except possibly in certain patronymics, suggesting that he was either an imported deity syncretized with El or one of five million epithets for El that happen to not have epigraphically survived.
>>
>>1802839
>>1802902
Thanks for your responses! Did the angels exist before man? Did the trinity exist before man? How is that possible if jesus wasn't born yet?
>>
>>1802943
>Did the angels exist before man?
Yes
>Did the trinity exist before man?
Yes
>How is that possible if jesus wasn't born yet?
His physical body on earth didn't exist yet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.