[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could the axis powers have done differently to win the second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1445111041874.jpg (69KB, 460x609px) Image search: [Google]
1445111041874.jpg
69KB, 460x609px
What could the axis powers have done differently to win the second thirty years' war?
>>
they could of shut the fuck up with your bullshit, faggot
>>
They shouldn't have made the Louisiana purchase
>>
>get hitler not to invade the soviet union, via coup if necessary
>focus the entire luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain, don't pull out
>force brotain into a peace treaty
>make the demands SOMEWHAT reasonable for long term stability, such as Germany only regaining alsave-lorraine and SOME polish territory
>Give Italy some land in North Africa
>Forget Lebensraum Autism
>assuming hitler has been deposed in a coup, begin progress towards a democracy and begin to repair relations with the Allies.
>Try and barter a joint invasion of the Soviet Union.
>Appeal to Churchill's hatred of communism
>Support Japan in chinese war
>Begin joint invasion if the Soviet union from 3 different fronts
>in the west, the german, british, french, italian forces advance, allow Heinz Guderian to order his panzers as he sees fit, advise rushing to moscow
>In the South, The Indian Army moves through Afghanistan
>In the East, the Japanese army filled with Chinese conscripts attack and try to block pacific ports, strangle Stalin slowly if needs be.
>Somehow bait the US into the war
>>
>>1799203

They wouldn't have committed mass genocide and believe in racial superiority etc.

Not to mention, if it wasn't for Wilhelm I, Germany wouldn't have cucked itself like it did (twice)
>>
File: 1473063282789.gif (313KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473063282789.gif
313KB, 250x250px
>it's another kraut fantasies episode
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.