[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ribbentrop was executed for planning a war of aggression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: hoss kids auswitch house.jpg (166KB, 634x905px) Image search: [Google]
hoss kids auswitch house.jpg
166KB, 634x905px
>Ribbentrop was executed for planning a war of aggression among other things
>Molotov was not tried for planning a war of aggression
>>
>winning the war
>>
Everyone knows USSR entered the war in 1941 because the Nazis attacked them.
>>
You know in DC comics where the Joker and all the other crooks capture Batman and put him on trial? That's what Nuremberg was.
>>
File: 1475961868570.gif (483KB, 785x757px)
1475961868570.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>>1797558
I not believe that you are comparing BATMAN to the nazis.I really fuckin not believe.
>>
>>1797589
Nuremberg trials were clearly ad hoc and illegal to anyone with a minimal knowledge of international law.
>>
>>1797550

The OP is talking about Poland in 1939, genius.
>>
>>1797726
desu you should just copy this and make pasta out of it.

Charter of the International Military Tribunal >>> http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art20

>Article 20: The Tribunal may require to be informed of the nature of any evidence before it is entered so that it may rule upon the relevance thereof

>Article 21: The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.

Have fun.
>>
>>1797726
>international law.

Not actually a thing lol
>>
Why are Nazis complaining about being treated unfairly and impartially when they upheld a system where others were treated unfairly and impartially?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>1797537
See, under German law of the time, retards were supposed to be Euthanized, so you can't say due process wasn't followed in the case of Ribbentrop.
>>
>>1797537
>>1797550
>>1797731
Allies tried to remove Russian involvement in September Campaign.

They tried to make Soviets look like dindus.
>>
File: 1475644010743.png (236KB, 595x528px) Image search: [Google]
1475644010743.png
236KB, 595x528px
>>1797537
USSR won, Germany didn't.
>>
>>1797589
Yeah, some lame Zorro ripoff doesn't compare to the guy who fought against the NWO.
>>
>>1797761
And they were "punished" for it by being treated even more unfairly, so what are you complaining about?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.