[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

despite the /pol/ memes, does anybody find the culture that Judaism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (88KB, 2000x2308px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
88KB, 2000x2308px
despite the /pol/ memes, does anybody find the culture that Judaism has is interesting? I've been reading up on their holidays, and several of them seem like cool ideas, like the one where people rip bread and throw it into a river to atone for sins.
>>
distinct jewish culture is a literal meme
t. judanon
>>
File: kapparot.jpg (53KB, 586x427px) Image search: [Google]
kapparot.jpg
53KB, 586x427px
>>1797397
>like the one where people rip bread and throw it into a river to atone for sins.
Literally paganism tier. Same with kapparot.
>oy vey if i swing this chicken around the centrifugal force makes all my sins go into the chicken! jewish physics! at least i'm not worshipping that nazarene sorceror!
Jews recently won the "right" to do this barbarian talmudic ritual on New York streets, folks.
>>
>>1797439
This
The only ones with distinct culture are Orthodox Jews, and I'm just glad I don't have to wear that shit outfit.
>>
>>1797443
orthodox judaism has to be the most autism tier religion. they're a laughingstock to us
>>
>>1797461
Haredim are to jews what jews are to the rest of the world. Lazy, stuck-up desert welfare queens who expect others to fight for them.
>>
>>1797494
what's the difference between amish and orthadox judaism? their outfits look pretty similar

>>1797443

Is it true that Judaism portrays God as a being that is beyond time and space and Christianity usually just sees him as a giant bearded man in the sky? Which version would be more accurate to the actual nature of God?
>>
Kinda nomadic and merchant people from an artificially created religion-culture based on extremist militarized canaanite cult. It's really cool when you think this way.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.