[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your Opinion of this Osho guy? I think he took advantage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Osho_Diamonds.jpg (15KB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
Osho_Diamonds.jpg
15KB, 200x172px
What is your Opinion of this Osho guy?

I think he took advantage of his time and wrote what people wanted to read to justify themselves.
>>
>>1796928
i would love to tell you what i think my friend but first you must attend one of my seminars which are very affordable so that you will be physiospirtually prepared to receive my knowledge.
>>
>>1796937
kek, Osho's teachings on business and marketing.
>>
>>1796928
I don't know a god damn thing about Osha, but I did dynamic meditation a few times. Eliott Hulse, who I watch for strength training videos (i mostly browse /fit/ and /his/) recommends it in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj5HS9c7n4g

And it was actually pretty fucking awesome. I felt much more relaxed after, as insane/spastic as it felt doing it. I felt reinvigorated/calm afterwards.
>>
You can't swing a dead cat in India without it hitting a guru.

Osho was one of the handful who managed to export and market his philosophy to Westerners.
>>
>>1797275
That kind of excersices work like magic.

>>1797499
Why do you think western people enjoy this sort of philosophy?
>>
>>1798284
I suppose that every individual has their own deeply personal reasons for subscribing to one religious philosophy over another. Especially when it's the adoption of a philosophical practice which is considered alien in their own culture.

Personally I think it's a combination of the seemingly non sectarian and free wheeling ideas that draw Westerners in as they are so tired from materialism and/or what they see as corrupt Christianity and the fact that 'pay now, liberation later' outlook of these Coca Cola Gurus appeals, perhaps subconsciously, to their decadent consumerist values and takes the hard work out of transcendentist belief systems.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.