[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asians love visiting Europe for its historical cities and city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

Asians love visiting Europe for its historical cities and city centers. They drool when they come here and their social media feed is on fire as soon as they're here.
Yet where are theirs? Going to Seoul, you'll find a temple here and there, and a palace, but everything else is gone.
Same for basically every other East Asian country.
>>
>>1793718
japan has a lot of cool temples and castles.
>>
>>1793718
Japan is full of awesome historical shit; everywhere else just had a hard time.
>China actively destroyed most of its own history and culture under Maoism
>Korea was a middle ages-tier shithole before they got JAPANED
>Mongolians can't into buildings
>Everywhere else is a dirt-poor, landmine-filled tropical hellhole with no money to preserve their historical sites
>>
>>1794929
>>Everywhere else is a dirt-poor, landmine-filled tropical hellhole with no money to preserve their historical sites
where else have you been?
>>
>>1793718
China actually has a lot. So does SK. The reason why you're saying stupid shit like this is because you're basing it off Modern Chinese cities your meme tourists go to. And I don't which Seoul you've been to given that the Joseon town is still fucking there.

Im more familiar with China so i'll speak about it: Beijing, Shanghai, and HK are relatively new Chinese cities in Chink history, in addition to being centers of power that have been the focal point of great changes and shit such as the Western Colonization and the Cultural Revolution.

Meanwhile have you heard of places like Chengdu? Lijiang? Zhouzhang lake? Hubei? Wudangshan? No? Whelp, that is where the "Old China" tourist sites are.

Anyone looking for historical shit in meme Shanghai and Beijing (outside the Ming/Qing-shit) and any of the recent histories will not see "Old China." You really have to go off mainstream tourist sites to see that. They're mostly in cities which used to be important in premodern China, or deep within the countryside.
>>
File: 1474516290475.gif (289KB, 200x200px)
1474516290475.gif
289KB, 200x200px
Oh look its another gwai lo basing their opinion as fact thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.