[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should true morality be concerned with suffering of an animals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: much-cow-weigh_b8835b75f090ec89.jpg (53KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
much-cow-weigh_b8835b75f090ec89.jpg
53KB, 700x394px
Should true morality be concerned with suffering of an animals? Isn't it our duty to fight for lowest organism rights and live with them in a harmony?
>>
I honestly give 0 fucks if I get my humburger. They are going to die anyway, so unless the way of killing him can cause me something I'm okay with everything.
>>
File: hitler-with-roe-deer.jpg (168KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-with-roe-deer.jpg
168KB, 1000x629px
>>1788188
Yes, animal welfare is good
>>
>>1788213
> They are going to die anyway
So are we, anon.
>>
>>1788188

Probably. The question is, how to prove it.
>>
>>1788188
animals with bad quality of life make shitty food, so yes
>>
>>1788188

>true morality

there is no such thing as objective morality unless you wanna go the "muh Bible, muh Quran" route
>>
File: drekutu.jpg (36KB, 419x354px) Image search: [Google]
drekutu.jpg
36KB, 419x354px
>>1788188
>Isn't it our duty to fight for lowest organism rights and live with them in a harmony?
How do you live in harmony with k*rds?
>>
How? People still die due starvation in 2016 and we give no fucks about it. There's no pity for our similars, what do you expect?
>>
animal rights fanatics always tend to be very unpleasant and misanthropic people. why is that?
>>
>>1788445
they form deep bonds with dumb animals because they failed to form meaningful bonds with other humans
>>
>>1788188
>our duty
Says who?

I think so but lab grown meat will replace real meat for the most part eventually.
>>
>>1788452
this is false
I have no meaningful bonds with humans and I hate animals
animal lovers are generally fairly well off socially,
the human mind that is over-active in looking for social ques will believe that an animal's expression has deeper meaning than it really does
>>
>>1788452
nope, humans that are more sensitive to the feelings of others are more sensitive to the "''feelings'''' of animals
>>
>>1788188
>true
>morality
>duty
>harmony
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.