[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2 nIkqnGBI Women BTFO by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: lindy tanks-min.jpg (118KB, 1543x832px) Image search: [Google]
lindy tanks-min.jpg
118KB, 1543x832px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV2nIkqnGBI

Women BTFO by Lindybeige in the first 30 seconds
>>
Our guy?
>>
what a bigot
>>
>>1787249
He's always been our guy. He's just an idiot when it comes to guns.
>Unironically thinks the Bren is better than the MG42
>>
>>1787287
>bipods give the gun more power
>>
>>1787262

Jesus Christ I thought people calling him autistic were just spewing the word out like normal, but that fucking intro.

If I were audible, I'd be asking for a refund.
>>
>>1789016
this dudes has mild autism by far, I wonder if he realizes
>>
lindybeige is so fucking adorable

he's so clearly in love and fascinated by history, he's like a little boy
>>
>Woman feigns an interest in something you like
>Instead of being flattered, you grill her on it and get upset when you learn she's just le pretending
I don't know if that or playing with toys at 50 is more autistic.
>>
>>1789047
Basically this. The comment comes out of nowhere, so I guess the guy got rejected by said female after he treated her like a pleb.
>>
i love lindy!
>>
File: .jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>1789047
>>1789059
t. butthurt women who don't know anything about history
>>
>>1789047
>>Woman feigns an interest in something you like
Dont do that if youre a girl. You fuck off instead.
I'm tired of meek little boys on this site ALWAYS yes-manning women. I know it's instinctual, but it wont get you laid here.
>>
>>1789016
I could seriously imagine this guy acting the exact same if you replaced the model tanks with pony toys, and him talking about MLP.
>>
>auto cannon is a machine gun
>>
>>1787287
and when it comes to anything related to the UK
>>
>h35 wasnt strong enough to deal with pzi and pzii
What am I hearing? Not to mention the B1 completely blew anything the Germans had at the time out of the water when it came to tank vs tank combat, despite it's shortcomings.
>>
>>1789047
From the youtube comments it would appear that she was the one rejected and is still quite upset by it too. Weapons grade autism is a beautiful thing.
On one hand faking interest in a thing someone wants to talk about is courteous and flattering if they're doing it for you. On the other a person espousing interest for general attention and fishing for someone to show interest in is shallow and abhorrent.

If she walked into tank club feigning interest to scope out betas and was blown out by lindy then he did the right thing.
If they were at a party and he mentioned tanks to which she politely said: I like tanks. To which Lindy sperged out and then became annoyed at her lack of tank knowledge then he was being an autist.
>>
>>1789047

>woman lies to you
>lol it's okay bro don't do anything!!!

Kill yourself, faggot. Those are wargaming tanks, anyway. It's not playing with toys.
>>
>>1789047
they're not toys mom they're scale models
>>
>>1787287
And history on general
He's a fucking stupid pretentious know it all cunt
>>
File: 604.gif (844KB, 268x278px) Image search: [Google]
604.gif
844KB, 268x278px
>>1791024
>"t-they're not dolls they're action figures!"
>>
>>1789398
>autocannon isn't a big machinegun.
>>
>>1787287
>MG42
You mean Spandau, don't you?
>>
>>1789047
>Instead of being flattered, you grill her on it and get upset when you learn she's just le pretending
Oh yea, I could've done that
>>
>>1789047
> Being so insecure that you're pretending to like something instead of flat out saying you don't know anything but would like to hear him tell about it
Yea nah you're the autistic and probably a woman on top of that
>>
>>1789403
>>
>guy makes a joke
>must me soggy knees
>our guy has soggy knees like us!!!

Terrible form, lads.
>>
>>1791346
If anything he gets shit on all the time here
>>
>>1787287
>He's just an idiot when it comes to guns.

>Doesn't believe climate change is real.
>Doesn't believe growing social inequality and stagnant social mobility is a problem.
>Doesn't believe Fire Arrows were used in history (the fuck?)
>Literally wrong on everything about bows in general.
>Doesn't believe Throwing Knives existed in history
>believes that shields only had a handle in the middle and the double strap arm shield didn't really exist.
>Claims Pikemen didn't fight eachother (What is Swiss style Pike combat Lindy huh?)
>Basically 90% of the shit he says is 100% wrong and based entirely on his LARP experience or 21st century "logic"

He should really only speak on Archaeology because he knows jack shit about History or Politics.
>>
>>1791367
He has pretty arguments for all of those to be fair.

>Doesn't believe Fire Arrows were used in history
>believes that shields only had a handle in the middle and the double strap arm shield didn't really exist.

These especially I agree with him on.
>>
File: 1465564090674.jpg (130KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465564090674.jpg
130KB, 1000x1000px
>>1791199
>>
>>1791380
>These especially I agree with him on.

Wut?

Fire Arrows were 100% used in history, we know the battles they were used in, they are shown all the time in medieval art, they were used in sieges, they were used against siege weaponry, they were used against boats. they were used as a weapon of terror.

Chakrams? African Throwing Knives? We know they were used in Africa and the Middle East quite widely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enarmes
>>
File: Bo shuriken.jpg (336KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bo shuriken.jpg
336KB, 1280x960px
>>1791434
Also, just on throwing knives.

Japan had numerous throwing knives used in warfare.

Tanto-gata, kunai-gata, kogata. Also more common Bo shuriken (Which is more of a spike, but still fall under throwing knife imo)
>>
>>1791454
Not defending him but lets be fair, most of these weapons are incredibly poor in terms of feasibility. The only times you'll see these 'exotic' weapons are in shitty states that didn't love war hard enough to start moving towards peak murder efficiency and instead dicked about with gimmick and artistry.
Half of the 'fun' weapons are about as effective as a broken wine bottle and even worse when you factor in common cost effective armour from more efficacious societies.
>>
>>1787249
>btfo.
What? I'm not into tanks, why would I care?
>>
>>1791367
source
>>1791367
>Doesn't believe growing social inequality and stagnant social mobility is a problem.
source
>>1791367
>Doesn't believe Fire Arrows were used in history (the fuck?)
They weren't in almost every sense the general population thinks
>>1791367
>Literally wrong on everything about bows in general.
he's an archer and no he isn't
>>1791367
Not sure he's ever said that. He's argued against the efficiency of them, and they aren't as functional as alternatives. and they've never been used on a military scale.
>>1791367
Maybe, I don't know and can't remember what video you're referring to.
>>1791367
>Basically 90% of the shit he says is 100% wrong and based entirely on his LARP experience or 21st century "logic"
incorrect.

I swear, the thing that most pisses me off about lindy threads is that anons seem to be incapable of understanding that most of his videos are presented as hypothesis, not facts.
>>
>>1790891
>he never watched Genshiken
>>
File: nowarming.png (176KB, 720x324px) Image search: [Google]
nowarming.png
176KB, 720x324px
>>1791367
Climate change. That's what people started calling Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) after it had stopped warming.
The view of AGW skeptics was that climate was always changing and it was hubris to think that this time it was all man's fault.
I think Lindybeige claimed that from under the retreating glaciers in Greenland the remains of the medieval warm period appeared. That means he believes in a changing climate.
>>
>>1791367
>Claims Pikemen didn't fight eachother (What is Swiss style Pike combat Lindy huh?)
I remember I was about to sperg out on the YT comments section, but then I remembered it was the YT comments section and it would be fucking pointless to argue with an autist.
>>
>>1791552
>no global warming for 18 years 9 months
like 8 out of the 10 warmest years on a global scale in the last 200 years have been in the last 20 years
>>
>>1791434
>they were used in sieges, they were used against siege weaponry, they were used against boats. they were used as a weapon of terror.
wasn't that what he said?
>>
>>1791434
>chakrams
>knives
>African throwing knives
>knives
>>
>Doesnt believe that a normal soldier can shoot an enemy without being a psychopath and believes the 1/4 of Troops in ww2 never shot at an enemy statistic

Massive fucking pseudo intellectual. Half his shit is half baked and just him using his 'logic' to argue historical facts
>>
>>1791992
Why is that statistic wrong?
>>
>>1792050

Its completely made up by a guy called SLA marshall (who wrote 'Men against Fire') and its well known for being bullshit. it just shows how little actual research he does. Plus his entire speech about how a human has to be desensitised to kill another human shows a complete misunderstanding of humans in warfare and the reason why they fight. Usually the desire to protect their friends and comrades around them (as well as their country) easily overcomes any aversion to killing. I dont understand how he has studied history and actually believes it since Humans will kill if given a decent reason. the video is basically him going on a rant about his own belief in pacificism (or at least strongly anti war) and how only psychos can kill.
>>
>>1787249
>lindy
Fuck his firearm videos.
>>
>>1792127
Which one. I feel like getting mad
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.