[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Donald Trump the modern plebiscite's attempt to elect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Alpha.jpg (410KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.jpg
410KB, 848x737px
Is Donald Trump the modern plebiscite's attempt to elect a tribune? Or is this more of an attempted oligarchical takeover, like the tribunes accused Coriolanus of trying to do?

Basically, are working class whites plebs or are they patrician tier?
>>
While I personally would enjoy this topic, there is a 100% chance it will be a /pol/ shitpost fest, and also it is obviously breaking the 25 year rule.
>>
File: chadman.jpg (7KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
chadman.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
neither.

It's the Spartacus slave revolt and Hillary Crassus is gonna put down the lot and crucify every single white male.
>>
>>>/pol/
MODS!
>>
>>1786528
kys
>>
TRUMP IS A SHILL FOR HILL
>>
File: 1465589807842.jpg (88KB, 499x624px) Image search: [Google]
1465589807842.jpg
88KB, 499x624px
>>1786522
Troll
>>1786528
Buttmad leftist Redditor

Gee, I wonder if there's going to be other "colorful" profiles in this thread! Let's wait and see, as they reply to my post.
>>
>>1786522
But Trump supporters can vote, own taxes, and are full citizens of the state, unlike the slaves of Rome.
>>
>>1786513
Working class whites are plebs, the "1%" that everyone keeps faffing on about are actually just the patrician tier of society, which includes social justice cucks
ethnic minorities are also plebs, but they've been convinced that other plebs are too retarded to run the country and that patricians are the only solution
>>
>>1786513
Alpha specimens are born, but respectable and contributing men are made.
>>
>>1786589
Roman history shows they are correct. Plebs ruined the Republic. Only patricians should make decisions. The plebs abandoned the European ancestor gods to embrace a semitic cuck god.
>>
>>1786513
>plebiscite

do you know what this word means?
>>
File: Aristophanes[1].jpg (14KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Aristophanes[1].jpg
14KB, 200x300px
>>1786681
This is blatant revisionism. Lucius Sulla was a die-hard conservative who had his thugs run down and butcher Populares in the street, who bolstered the political power of the aristocrats at the expense of the common people, and packed the senate with conservative partisans who worked diligently to effectively guarantee the irrelevance of the public system within a generation.

Donald Trump is an oligarch who is running on a policy of cutting out the middle man and just running the country as his own elected official. He throws anti-immigration red meat to his base but will continue the policies of traditional conservatives: tax cuts and deregulations for the rich, social repression for every one else. He is a populist Trojan horse.

>inb4 pruned or deleted
>>
>>1786513
>modern plebiscite

Do you even know what that word means?
>>
>>1786867
>>1786687
Keep asking without defining and maybe someone will pay attention to you.
>>
>>1787096
not either of them, but it's pretty obvious that OP totally botched the word "plebiscite." A plebiscite is a referendum, a policy proposal put to popular vote.

The term that OP was probably looking for was Concilium Plebis, the popular assembly
>>
>>1786522
For once i agree with you.. roach
>>
File: 1458697639900-1.png (195KB, 880x357px) Image search: [Google]
1458697639900-1.png
195KB, 880x357px
What you're seeing is a pushback against the deconstruction of western nations which are being destroyed via means which have existed since history began- resettlement of foreigners, emasculation of the male population, this is why a certain group keeps pushing feminism :^) but I won't say who because I don't want the Gb2/pol/ anon to sperg out itt
pic related
>>
>>1787122
So they are plebs?
>>
>>1787244
The class of a man does not matter, his conduct does.
>>
>>1787297
So it's just chance that all the great heroes of Rome were Patrician, right?

Lol at poorfaggot thinking he matters. You don't.
>>
File: kekX2.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
kekX2.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>1786513
>only allow your own will to dictate what emotions you feel
Top kek, what fedora teenager wrote this?
>>
>trying to apply ancient Roman social stratification to modern day Western liberal democracy
Is this just a meme or are people really this fucking stupid?
>>
>>1786513
>iHazInfos.com
Another dork that fetishizes the spook of "alpha male status" because they aren't fit and are terrible at talking to women detected.
>>
>>1786519
>25 year rule
What does Mercedes lobbying the government for harsher car import legislation have to do with this?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.