[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of the history surrounding the life of alexander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Alexander_cuts_the_Gordian_Knot.jpg (26KB, 671x520px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_cuts_the_Gordian_Knot.jpg
26KB, 671x520px
How much of the history surrounding the life of alexander was pure fanfiction?
>>
>>1782242
Alexander the Gay.
>>
>>1782809
i doubt that he received dick but he probably gave it
>>
>>1782242
>Alexander the """""Great"""""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LsrkWDCvxg
>>
>>1782809
>>1782829

He had wives and children
>>
Gordian knot
Some letters between him and Aristotle
A lot of the stuff with his mother
All the stuff about Egypt, son of Ra was just a traditional title for the Pharaoh of which he tried to take
Him being poisoned or drinking to death, just some diadoch war slander
>>
>>1782929
He was most likely bisexual which wasn't a big deal at the time
>>
>>1782929
he also had a eunuch buttslave
>>
>>1782978
don't forget the meeting with diogenes
>>
>>1782929
So did most of the other Greek patrician pederasts
>>
>>1782829
There's evidence that he was Hephaestion's sub. Phillip II was worried about it, which is why he responded by surrounding Alexander with beautiful women constantly when he was a young man.
>>
>>1782844
reported
>>
The entire existence of Aristotle is fanfiction of Alexander that got taken up by Roman (and later Islamic) writers after his death.
>>
>>1783563
>Phillip II was worried about it, which is why he responded by surrounding Alexander with beautiful women constantly when he was a young man.
it could just be because he was a massive nerd rather than because he was gay
>>
>>1782929
Homosexuality as a strictly male on male relationship wasn't considered a sexual identity until recently.

There were only few cases in ancient history of exclusively homosexual men but pederasty was common and expected from Greece to Japan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.