[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw people actually believe he existed. Please tell me you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Savior.jpg (329KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
Savior.jpg
329KB, 561x750px
>yfw people actually believe he existed.

Please tell me you don't do this /his/. Books written decades after he "died" and outright forgeries don't prove shit.
>>
>>1780764
He is a compilation character of myth, mixed with Babylonian hoo-hah all fermented in the minds mad Jewish cabal. An even crazier Jew decided to export this creation to the goyim, forever Jew'ing the world with its Harry Potter like success. Except the movies aren't quite as good
>>
>>1780769
Passion was pretty legit.
>>
>>1780764
You don't have proof your mother loves you.
>>
>>1780773
You're right. She told me herself I'm a disappointment. Why would I try to prove something that wasn't true like bible-cucks do?
>>
>>1780764
>all those other Jewish rebels in Roman Judea existed
>but THIS one definitely didn't
>>
>>1780782
>All those other Jewish rebels were unremarkable.
>This one guy though he is!
>>
>>1780780
You're doing a fantastic job of endearing yourself to your opposition.
My point was that 'proving' things is pointless when you cannot even prove common assumptions.
>>
>>1780764
So, do Jesus Mythers believe the Gospels are Apauruṣeyā? Because otherwise their own standard of proof crumples up on itself.
>>
Aren't there some Roman scribbles left about who they crucified?
>>
>>1780782
>all those other Jewish rebels in Roman Judea existed
>but THIS one looked like a pretty college white boy.
>>
>>1780816
Not for non-citizens.
>>
>>1780853
Not even for citizens. People always wildly overestimate how many sources we have for the Romans.
>>
>>1780764
>Books written decades after he "died"
That is pretty damn convincing evidence Tbh, especially considering he was a no-name peasant from a backwaters province and one of many apocalypsists.
>>
>Books written decades after he "died"
And why didn't he ever upload any posts to Facebook and twitter when he was alive?

But seriously, unless you were a Roman emperor (and even then, second hand sources document their activities years after they ruled) it's not like they had scribes writing down everything people said and did while they said and did it and then mass copied those documents and sent them all over the world.

The idea a huge hoax was forged and then copied and then spread throughout the ancient world is a much more ludicrous idea.
>>
>>1780818
Prove the ancient Israelites weren't white.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 604x483px
>>1780764
>don't prove shit.
You are a rude human being
Work on your vocabulary
Have a blessed day
>>
>>1780927
We wuz Israelites n shit senpai.
>>
>>1780952
So who are closest related to the ancient Israelites today? The blacks? The Jews? WUZ you also Egyptian n shieet?
>>
>>1780960
black Jews
>>
Its a philosophical debate. Jesus the Son of God. Jesus the son of a levite. Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus the nazirite. If you put it into spiritual context it says one thing: that such Godly man existed, God incarnate. If its legal youd see a man with no representation being judged for who he is, I am. If you study political psychology, it could be a compounded multifaceted story. One in which a politician used a decoy. Telling his whole life experience compounded and reflecting it onto a moldable character. You know at the point of invasion, men killed with hugs and love; the tune of sweetness. And at the center of the invading civilization they killed by flipping all you are and laying your smarts low by questioning and rebutalling. Remember that the transition from greek to rome in egypt was very easy and accepted wheres as in the Philistines and Syria it was not, war errupted there. And the Romans swore to everyone it invaded that everyone born healthy could join the legions and were considered as equal to natural born Romans.
>>
>>1780952

WE WUZ JOOZ N SHIT

Oh wait that's every Abrahamic religion ever
>>
>>1781030
There was a saying in greek and roman. That a roman/greek man was born pulled from the head and not pulled by the legs. Because if you were pulled by the legs you were screwed. And if any person pulled your leg while living and was not a child nor sick. You had to kill them for making you suffer that omen. So everyone had funny nicknames and that was as far as it got, ludicrous jokes, that were socially acceptable.
>>
>>1780764
I wonder if this guy believes in figures like Hannibal or just about the entire peasant population of Israel.
>>
File: 1471255389368.jpg (64KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1471255389368.jpg
64KB, 612x612px
>didn't read secular works by NT scholars like Maurice Casey or Bart Ehrman
>>
>>1780764

The historical Jesus is pretty solidly supported, it's all the miracle shit that is questionable.
>>
>>1780921

>The idea a huge hoax was forged and then copied and then spread throughout the ancient world is a much more ludicrous idea.

This. It's also telling that nobody writing about him after his death, even his political/religious opponents including fucking Roman Emperors didn't actually attempt to dispute his existence
>>
File: Face Of Jesus-Popular Mehcanics.png (475KB, 560x667px) Image search: [Google]
Face Of Jesus-Popular Mehcanics.png
475KB, 560x667px
>>1780927
If jesus existed he looked like this. Or like the average hamas militant.
>>
>>1780960
>So who are closest related to the ancient Israelites today
definitely not white people you kang
>The blacks
fuckin lol
>The Jews
More than your pasty ass
>WUZ you also Egyptian n shieet
No, but odds are you'd think that considering you're under the delusion that israelites were "white"
>>
>>1781909
>If jesus existed he looked like this
Jesus would not look like a yemenite, he would likely look levantine. We've been over this.

This is literally just some nonsense made by some NY grant artist with no research put behind it except his feelings.
>>
>>1780874
And most of those are decades after the fact too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.