[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have been the German equivalent of Nurember Trials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (409KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409KB, 1038x539px
What would have been the German equivalent of Nurember Trials if Nazis had won WW2?
>>
shoot first trial later
>>
>>1780225

Doubtful. The Nazi Government wouldn't have missed a golden opportunity such as this for propaganda's sake.

Comparable to Stalin's show trials at the very least.
>>
>>1780220

There likely wouldn't have been one. Even scenarios where the Germans "win" WW2 liekly don't involve a total victory over their foes, but rather taking a certain amount of territory and then negotiating to hold on to some or most of it. There was no way the Heer was going to be conducting victory parades in London, let alone Washington, and even Moscow is extremely low orders of probability.
>>
>>1780243
most of stalins trials was behind closed doors show trials for high officials
>>
Free ride to auschwitz.
>>
Do you think Churchil and Stalin would have killed themselves the way Hitler did?
>>
>>1780293
Stalin and Churchill would probably fight to the death, I know they were planning to and were blood Knights.
Beria would beg for his life.
Zhukov would somehow make a million men appear out of nowhere.
>>
>>1780220

Probably not too different than the Volksgerichtshof (People's Court) operated by the Reich Ministry of Justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzz700H6T9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNi5256dhvM&bpctr=1475637755
>>
>>1780220
The (st) Petersburg trials.

>>1780293
Stalin without a doubt would. Churchill would just flee to Canada or some other British territory before his capital is surrounded.
>>
>>1780220

Something that I've wondered, at Nuremberg no Germans were charged with crimes relating to bombing of civilians, obviously as the English also engaged in it, but would the Germans have done the same after having made so much propaganda labeling allied bomber crews as terrorists and gangsters?

>>1780293

Churchill probably would have waited like Goering, to get some last words in before taking his life after sentencing to declare it a sham.
>>
While I doubt there would be a trial for the west (not that the leaders would just be rounded up and shot. It just probably wouldn't happen. Despite their differences, Hitler seemed willing to at least let them slide. At the most hold trials like the ones that occurred after the Nuremberg trials at the very most.

I would bet everything that a Nuremberg Trial would be held for Stalin his gain and be used to showcase the criminal concept of Bolshevism and forever paint the ideology as an evil one, as the Allies did to the Nazis
>>
>>1780402

Stalin and his gang*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.