[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Fascist Italy still exist if they never got involved in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mussolini1.jpg (159KB, 970x1338px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini1.jpg
159KB, 970x1338px
Would Fascist Italy still exist if they never got involved in WW2 or would the Jews find a way to have them submit to their International Jewry scheme?
>>
Its posts like that which will get this board deleted in the Great Bandwidth Purge, gj op
>>
>>1778347
True. We only need /pol/ after all.
>>
The jew always finds a way because wherever he is, he must also jew the goyim over
>>
>>1778338
Fascist Italy died the moment the SoN sanctioned it. Mussolini wouldn't have lasted past the 40s without Germany propping up the italian economy, starved for resources.
>>
>>1778338
It would get conquered by Yugoslavs, Greeks, French or whoever passed by.

Because you know how these stronk, virile, martial fascists performed in battle.
>>
>>1778453
>Because you know how these stronk, virile, martial fascists performed in battle.
...Not nearly as bad as the memes say?
>>
>>1778468
which is still pretty bad
>>
>>1778578
So were french, greeks and slavs, so it's enough.
>>
>>1778338
the real tragedy was that Mussolini and Hitler both thought they had it all in the bag in 1940.

France was getting steamrolled and Britain was ejected from the continent, Italy jumped in to grab some spoils and grab a spot at the victory table, knowing full well they were not ready for anything close to the scale of WW2 when it came to resources and industrial capacity.

Mussolini was looking for a quick land grab, riding on Germany's coattails on the grand design for a new Europe, but Britain's refusal to surrender and the charge into the USSR gave Italy much more than it could handle.
>>
>>1778338
I love your ignorance anon. Read about Mussolini and the Jews, might enlighten you.
>>
Spain and Portugal both had fascist regimes that eventually collapsed under their own weight by the 1970s. I think if Italy had stayed out of the war, or for that matter if the fascists had won the war, the same process would have occurred. (Much like USSR in OTL.)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.