[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salve, my name is Meximedius. I’m a 21 year old Ottoman Romanophile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (63KB, 407x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 407x532px
Salve, my name is Meximedius.

I’m a 21 year old Ottoman Romanophile (Roman fan for you barbarians). I assemble mosaics and write poetry, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading superior Greco-Latin literature. (Julius Caesar, Cicero, Homer)

I train with my Paramerion every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I started getting tutored in the art of the sword 8 years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak the languages of the Roman Empire fluently, both Latin and Greek, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Roman history and their Corpus Juris Civilis, which I follow 100%

When Orban is done building my cannons, I am invading Konstantiniyye to crown myself the Casear to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an architect for Hagia Sophia or a mosaic designer!

I own several laurels, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Rome, so I can fit in easier. I salute my elders and seniors and speak Greek as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Rome!
>>
The byzantines weren't romans, poser
>>
Anyone got the original?
>>
File: 1475338386248.jpg (94KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1475338386248.jpg
94KB, 607x608px
>Mehmet
>Romaboo
Nope

>>In the late summer of 1462, nine years after the conquest of Constantinople, Sultan Mehmed II the Conqueror visited “the ruins of Ilion and the traces of ancient Troy” on his way to the island of Lesbos.[2] He was interested in “the tombs of the heroes Achilles and Ajax,” as the “vir doctus et Imbriota nobilis Hermodorus Michael Critobulus” relates in his History , [3] which he had written before 1466. Kritoboulos continues that Mehmed praised the heroes of Antiquity for having found the poet Homer as their panegyrist (Kritoboulos himself obviously could not come up to these expectations).Mehmed evidently imitated Alexander the Great, who visited the tomb of Achilles and exclaimed: “O Achilles, as a great man you have found a great herald in Homer!” [4] But then the sultan’s speech changed to politics and turned out to be a statement on his ideology and his own role in history:

>>God has reserved for me, through so long a period of years, the right to avenge this city and its inhabitants. For I have subdued their enemies and have plundered their cities and made them the ‘spoils of the Mysians.’ [5] It was the Hellenes and Macedonians and Thessalians and Peloponnesians who ravaged this place in the past, and whose descendants have now, after a long period of years, through my efforts paid the just penalty for their injustice to us Asiatics at that time and so often in subsequent times.[6]
>>
>>1774964
how does this contradict the fact that he was a romanboo?
>>
>>1774964
Is Mehmet ll the ultimate WEWUZist?
>>
File: ChatFrog.jpg (9KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
ChatFrog.jpg
9KB, 236x237px
>>1774949
That's like saying the Welsh aren't Britons.
>>
>>1776265
Probably
>>
>>1774964
Do you have a source for this ?
>>
File: ken sama.png (115KB, 928x324px) Image search: [Google]
ken sama.png
115KB, 928x324px
>>1774954
>>
File: true successor story.png (145KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
true successor story.png
145KB, 500x528px
>>1774928
bonam fortunam ;)
>>
>>1774949
>citizens of the eastern roman empire weren't romans
ebin
>>
File: newego_LARGE_t_1101_54403551.jpg (93KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
newego_LARGE_t_1101_54403551.jpg
93KB, 500x530px
What do you think he had for lunch before he vomited on Vlad's porch?
>>
>>1774964

legit made me angry to read that turk fuck shit talking the hellenes, macedonians, thessalians and peloponnesians.

what the hell is wrong with me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.