[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mustache man advocates nihilist philosophy >n-no, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 42.gif (417KB, 245x157px) Image search: [Google]
42.gif
417KB, 245x157px
>mustache man advocates nihilist philosophy
>n-no, I'm not a nihilist! Nihilists are people who believe life has inherent meaning that that morals aren't relative constructs
>>
File: 14425520658440.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14425520658440.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
>>1772643
>write books full of power fantasies
>get PTSD by seeing beaten up horse
>>
>>1772643
His philosophy is only nihilistic from a perverts perspectice.
>>
>>1772655
>yes, yes, one should be callous and be unconcerned with the pain of others, not so much as sneezing at causing untold suffering!
>muh horse!
>>
>>1772662
>>1772655
Have never read Nietzsche ever nor know anything about him, taking the most disconnected memes from him as possible, and acting smug in one's own cesspool of ignorance.
>>
>>1772663
I have read Nietzsche, the Kaufmann translations. I found it funny that Kaufmann said, in the notes, that Nietzsche was probably thinking about his mother when he said greatness requires being unconcerned about the suffering one causes, since Nietzsche knew his mother was upset by his writings
>>
>>1772670
>>1772668
could you repeat that please
>>
>>1772643
didn't his philosophy meant to FIGHT nihilism?
>>
>>1772698
More meant to fight pessimism.
>>
>>1772662
> warns against pity
> allegedly gives in to it once (the horse thing probably never happened)
> goes into a ten year cataconic state afterwards
> this means he was wrong
>>
>>1772643
>Trash Germans all book long
>Latch in to French dick all book long
>B-but Deutschel uber alles guys!
>>
>>1772962
Deutschel uber alles my ass. He was a cosmopolitan and hated Germany even more than he hated jews. He also pretended to have polish roots for how ashamed he was of his country.
>>
OP, his point about Christians was that they've basically adopted a nihilistic premise (without God there is no meaning) and then built a fiction (God) to escape its conclusions.

>>1772655
Yeah, what a dumb sap, getting brain cancer (modern diagnosis with available information) and suffering a breakdown.
>>
>>1773007
Given that he didn't hate Jews at all, that's not difficult
>>
File: You.jpg (121KB, 862x960px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
121KB, 862x960px
Historians confirmed for shit at philosophy.

t. /lit/
>>
>>1773007
He didn't hate Jews, he was against German Nationalism and Anti-semitism that plagued Germany at the time.
>>
>>1773659
>>1774066
He always labels them as the "corruptors of western society", how does he not hate em
>>
>>1773659
Nietzsche absolutely hated Jews because he saw them as weak, shifty and scheming, the exact opposite of the heroism he idolized. The reason he started writing against anti-Simetism, is because anti-Semitism was very closely associated with German nationalism at the time, and Nietzsche actually hated that political movement more than Jews, as anon pointed out, so he tried to ensure the movement wouldn't falsely claim him in order to lend itself more support. He failed, unfortunately. Nietzsche hated Jews like pagans hated Jews, but not like Luther hated Jews.
>>
>>1773952
Would you prefer it if "& Humanities" was moved to /lit/? Perhaps we can talk to Hiro about this. We would gladly make the sacrifice if it would help you /lit/lads.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.