[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irish anon here, how was John F Kennedy perceived with respect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: we-president-now.jpg (38KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
we-president-now.jpg
38KB, 251x257px
Irish anon here, how was John F Kennedy perceived with respect to his background?

Was he seen as an agent of the Papacy?

Was he seen as betraying the Anglo foundations of American society?
>>
He had to promise that he would resign if the Church ever put him in a situation that would contradict his role as president during the election
>>
/r/ing the irish conspiracy infographic please!
>>
File: jfk.jpg (131KB, 591x691px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
131KB, 591x691px
I wonder who was behind his assassination....
>>
>>1769915
>Irish anon here, how was John F Kennedy perceived with respect to his background?
Dirty Catholic

>Was he seen as an agent of the Papacy?
Yes

>Was he seen as betraying the Anglo foundations of American society?
Yes, he only won with the help of the mob whom he eventually betrayed
>>
>>1769939
the fasion industry of course
>>
File: jfk1.jpg (56KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
jfk1.jpg
56KB, 640x349px
>>
>>1769947
How did the mob help him win the election?
>>
>>1769961
They rigged voting booths in states like Texas and Illinois
>>
>>1769915
"I am not the Catholic nominee for POTUS, I am the Democratic nominee" - JFK
>>
>>1769970
How does one "rig a voting booth"
>>
>>1769970
>he won Texas by such a large margin it wouldn't have mattered if the election was rigged
>>
File: fsds.jpg (506KB, 752x2009px) Image search: [Google]
fsds.jpg
506KB, 752x2009px
>>1769922
Begorrah, tis like a 2nd Gorta Mór!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/875/925/78b.jpg
>>
>>1770000
What is the significance of the occult shamrock ritual?
>>
>>1769915
WASPs are men with a brain the size of a peanut. Protestantism and Evangelicalism are a blight upon America and contrary to its founding values. People who hated Kennedy mentally operated on the same level as WE WUZ PURITANZ AND SHEIT
>>
>>1769977

He won it by 2 points.

As to OP: there was anti-Catholic sentiment in 1960 (probably hurt Kennedy in the Midwest and South), but nothing compared to what Al Smith faced in 2008. There was a conspiracy that Al Smith was going to build a tunnel under the Atlantic Ocean from New York to the Vatican.
>>
File: God fucking bless.jpg (27KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
God fucking bless.jpg
27KB, 490x300px
>>1770062
>He thinks traditional America is a blight upon itself
Nice doublethink there, Papal scum

>>1769976
>>1769977
Papal Internet Defense out in full force
>>
>>1770000
this is undoubtedly one of the finest OC on 4chan in ages

>mystery of the druids
lel
>>
>>1770079
the internet truly is a magical womb of retarded memes.
>>
>>1770088
Not a papist, just a friendly man trying to save the lost ;o)

You just gotta accept that the Puritans were backwards and the only early American Protestants that of are any value are the Quakers because they chose anarchy instead of working with the government. Protestant NWO is bad my sheeple
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.