[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am perhaps the most intelligent piece of sentient life that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (713KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713KB, 3264x2448px
I am perhaps the most intelligent piece of sentient life that has every exsisted in history. In fact, I am history itself, the cosmos is my playpen.

Can any of "you" (false egos of myself) prove me wrong?
>>
if your so smart why are you on 4chan
>>
Yes in that you feel you need to speak to us for any reason at all
When one speaks to oneself that self is not a separation it is not another "ego" it is like an arm that you forgot about this is why you don't seriously demand answers from it unless youare crazy and if that's the case that for intelligence is forfeit anyway

To be intelligent is to make intelligence, as in to formulate a reasonable response if it is the case that you demand something from us it must mean that we or rather not-you are separately intelligent, ie, you expect us anyway even if you already decided we are false

double-think is a poison
>>
>>1747364

I was told that this was the place I should go to understand the true meaning of myself.
>>
>>1747380
I think you may have been lied to
>>
>>1747360
>the cosmos is my playpen.
sounds like you're a giant baby then.
>>
>>1747373
I can tell that you are a deeply flawed person who is blind to himself, the self and myself. If you truly believed what you wrote; you wouldn't have said it.
>>
>>1747392
I am you, you don't need to tell me what you are
>>
>>1747399
Alas, an ego masquerading as the super-ego, which I inhabit. You were defeated long before "we" met.
>>
>>1747407
the super ego isn't an ego, it is that which compels you morally, it is on the balance with the id, the subconscious

in this case if i were to assume a part of you i would be a false-ego, the being that is suppose to exist in reality to form the identity

like in those movies about multiple personality, they represent someone you want to be or someone that drives you in a certain way they are identities and your mind treat them as individuals
only later you realize they aren't
>>
>>1747447
I think you have mistaken yourself as the self. Which, I'm afraid, the you that exists is gravely mistaken.
>>
>>1747486
this mistake is of no consequence
>>
>this is what STEM wageslaves pay their social support taxes for
>>
>>1747360
Kill me right here and now, do it faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.