[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only children are truly free. They can scream and throw a temper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Only children are truly free. They can scream and throw a temper tantrum if they want to. They can cry without feeling embarassed or guilty. They can fart and crap their pants and forget about all responsibilities and just exist, embracing both suffering and enjoyment to the fullest extent

Social conditioning and culture limit the minds of adults and tell us what we can and can't do.

I can't scream right now. I cannot scream at the top of my lungs and say "Fuck this". I cannot do it. Literally I could not do it even if I wanted to, I am not free. Because of my social conditioning and the fact that I care about the consequences - maybe someone would hear and think "wtf".

Only children are free
>>
thanks for the cringe
>>
nobody's free
>>
>>1737255
they're also not capable of getting their own food/water/taking care of their hygiene on their own. They're totally reliant on authority for their every need.

Not free.
>>
>>1737255
>I can't scream right now. I cannot scream at the top of my lungs and say "Fuck this". I cannot do it.
Yes you can, do it. Do it right now.
>>
>>1737255
Show us your Ree anon
>>
Shit man if low functioning is your definition of freedom then animals are way more free. You know what's super free? Rocks and shit.
>>
File: 1463278924002.jpg (48KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1463278924002.jpg
48KB, 640x633px
>>1737360
> then animals are way more free
They are. They're probably happier than us too.
>>
Since we re on the subject,

>>1737371
>>
>>1737375
Then get a lobotomy and enjoy your freedom. Though, if this is really how you feel about freedom you probably already had one.
>>
File: 2817_2y010_2817_1.jpg (20KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
2817_2y010_2817_1.jpg
20KB, 430x600px
>freedom
>>
wow so deep bro restating 18th century ideas
>>
>>1737320
Childhood authority is simply the environment in which children exist.
Is a man that lives in a paradisical garden full of food he simply plucks from the earth not free because his food is provided by the authority of Providence?

Children are free.
>>
>Social conditioning and culture limit the minds of adults and tell us what we can and can't do.

Yes you turbonigger, this is how living in a society works. I'm terribly sorry that you were so unjustly indoctrinated by society to not act like an autistic faggot, but behavioral norms and societal obligations are The only way to keep order in a society of millions of people. This is actually a good thing, since it keeps weirdos like you from sperging out on the rest of us, we don't want to deal with that bullshit.

Regardless, your post is self-defeating anyways, since the bar for civic engagement has been dropped so low that the only thing you have to complain about is how you can't shit your pants in public anymore. You know how many people died in WWI, and you're seriously complaining about oppressive poopoo pants rules?

Shit man, maybe take a look at your life right now, get some perspective or something.
>>
>>1737396
Not the same thing, if there's no fruit on the tree, an adult can plant, forage or hunt. A kid will die.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.