[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is jewish history so uninteresting? It's just a compilation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: klezmer.jpg (84KB, 587x475px) Image search: [Google]
klezmer.jpg
84KB, 587x475px
Why is jewish history so uninteresting?
It's just a compilation of losses, being massacred and merchantile\banking adventures

I mean, every culture has a story of at least fighting and winning for once while this guys just get massacred
>>
>>1730363
>what is the old testament
>what is ancient Mesopotamia
>>
>>1730371
the old testament is literally the story of slaves struggling with death and misery. They amounted very little in the end and their neighbours were always more powerful
>>
>>1730363

Modern Israeli history is full of epic wins against numerically superior foes

So there is that

Also antagonizing their conquered people, but every nation does that, they are held to higher standards because of holocaust
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_military_history

They have a good propaganda team.

Little ancient kingdom getting constantly BTFO'd by Babylon and Egypt.

Had to go completely underground until 1948.

It's 'uninterestingness' is good camouflage.
>>
>>1730386
well that's extremely arguabe but sure you're entitled to your own opinion
>>
>>1730405
and they just won the new wars because they have massive support from USA
>>
I think it's pretty interesting
>>
>>1730363
>Why is jewish history so uninteresting?
what are you talking about western history post rome isn't boring
>>
>>1730386
Read Joshua
>>
Jewish Ritual Murder (JRM) is fascinating and frightening.
>>
>>1730363

It's the only history that matters. You're getting caught up in memes. Better learn to start paying attention to things that are important.
>>
>>1730400
Modern israel military strategy

>oyyyy veyyy the goyin are mad that we are killing their children again, time to righteously defend ourselves
>quick america come to our aid, remember that if you don't we will expose your politicians involvement in the child sex ring that we operate
>america comes in and does all the fighting
>jews rub hands and collect shekels

Rinse and repeat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.