[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that Vlad was raped repeatedly as a boy in his captive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (169KB, 392x483px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
169KB, 392x483px
Is it true that Vlad was raped repeatedly as a boy in his captive years in a Turkish prison? If so that would explain why he impaled people.
>>
>soft virgin boy in the hands of muslim men

Gee whiz
>>
>>1728352
So he more than likely took an anal blasting?
>>
File: magyars btfo.jpg (252KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
magyars btfo.jpg
252KB, 1300x866px
Balkan propaganda

Don't dellude your mind in such petty lies when history is so rich and full about Ottoman achievements.
>>
>>1728415
I'm sure they're great. But no matter how great a place is prisoners are still going to rape each other. I'm just wondering if Vlad ever got impaled himself.
>>
>>1728338
Well you know how muslims and turks are. So probably yes when he was younger, but he sure got the last laugh in the impaling matter.
>>
File: Radu bin Tepes.png (86KB, 220x313px) Image search: [Google]
Radu bin Tepes.png
86KB, 220x313px
>>1728477
>last laugh
>defeated by his own brother who fought for the righteous and glorious Ottoman empire
>>
>>1728516
I think Vlad's brother got molested.
>>
>>1728716
but unlike Vlad he probably liked it
>>
I don't see the connection
>>
>>1729568
Back then they would lube up the anus and stick their ass on the impaling spike. The spike was dull so it wouldn't pierce the organs. And they would raise up the spike with the person on top of it and it would slowly go into their ass and pass through their body painfully.
>>
>>1728428
Vlad and his brother Radu were political hostages not prisoners. They were raised in the palace, given education and training in horsemanship and warfare. Vlad spoke Turkish as good as his native language and used this against Ottomans. Radu was childhood friends with Mehmed the conqueror and he was given the rulership over Wallachia after Vlad was defeated.
>>
>>1728352
>muslim man
Has no bearing, this is the important part:
>Turkish man
>>
>>1728415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
>The Ottoman contribution to science and technology during their six hundred years are small and measurable.
What achievements? They don't exactly have much despite nearly 600 years of being a regional power in Europe and Asia.
>>
>>1729614
This gave me an erection.
>>
>>1729703
>ass raping kids
>Muslim man
>no bearing

Top fucking kek
>>
>>1728338
He literally made Turkish Kebabs.
>>
>>1731525
But is it because he got his asshole impaled?
>>
>>1731492
Its literally a Turkish thing.
>>
>>1731492
I think his point is going over your head, anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.