[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam, the youngest of the three Abrahamic religions, was formed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: B7W_3GcIIAAGVny.jpg (37KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
B7W_3GcIIAAGVny.jpg
37KB, 600x360px
Islam, the youngest of the three Abrahamic religions, was formed in 600AD. That's ~1400 years ago.

Why hasn't another major religion been formed since then and amassed a large following like Christianity and Islam?

Are there any other religions that have followed the Monotheistic ideology that have been formed since the creation of Islam that have failed because of the power of Christianity and Islam?
>>
>>1727172
the book of mormon
>>
because then they'd get sued for copyright infringement by either Islam or Christianity you stupid liberal cuck
>>
>>1727192
I don't think copyright infringements existed in the 7th century, anon.
>>
Islam is not a religion it's a political fascist ideology and an anti-American communist DEATH CULT masquerading as a religion, OK?

you stupid fucking liberal cuck
>>
>>1727198
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy9m_jkVVKI
>>
>>1727201

THIS

14/88 brother

REMOVE MUDSHIT

RAHOWA
>>
File: bernd.jpg (95KB, 1240x827px) Image search: [Google]
bernd.jpg
95KB, 1240x827px
>it's a '/pol/ calls everyone a cuck that disagrees with their narrowminded logic' episode
>>
>>1727209

can't wait until the Donald wins this November and sends cucks like you along with your oh so precious niggers, spics, faggots, and mudshits into the extermination camps in Arizona

it will be glorious
>>
>>1727221
You don't ACTUALLY believe that will happen do you?
>>
File: master and commander.jpg (63KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
master and commander.jpg
63KB, 800x553px
>>1727221
can't wait until the Hillary wins this November and sends dhimmi's like you along with your oh so precious KKK, natsoc, inforwars and other conspiracytards into the slave markets of Bahrain

mashala, it will be glorious
>>
>>1727228
You don't REALLY need to take the bait, do you?
>>
>>1727237

only thing KILLARY is winning is a ticket to JAIL, you stupid idiotic cuck

#TRUMPTHATBITCH
>>
>>1727238
I do because /pol/ is full of mentally ill neets who actually believe that kind of shit

Ffs the spent the entirety of September of 2015 trying to use lunar cycles to predict a stock market crash
>>
For fuck's sake people, I just wanted to know why another major religion hasn't been taken up by the masses since Islam, and you've turned this thread into a political shitshow.

Fuck you. Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>this retard is still posting

are there any mods on /his/?
>>
>>1727253
>>1727254

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

stupid libshits
>>
>>1727269
As a muslim, I'll give you a comfy hug. *hug*
>>
>>1727283

as an american, i'll be sure to send a drone your way
>>
>>1727290
That's not very civilized of you.
>>
>>1727209
At least one of those posts was satire
>>
File: ballin'.jpg (56KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
ballin'.jpg
56KB, 435x600px
Disperse from the thread and return to talking about how glorious the Ottoman empire was, citizens.

The board Janitaries have been called in to clean up this mess and put an end to this kul riot.
Civil order shall be returned to /osman/.
>>
>>1727327
How can I serve the great Ottoman Empire friend?
>>
>>1727201
>that voice
>that avatar
why should I take this retard seriously?
>>
>>1727339
ad avatariem
>>
File: freedom fighters.jpg (1MB, 1200x1525px) Image search: [Google]
freedom fighters.jpg
1MB, 1200x1525px
>>1727339
Swear allegiance towards his glorious Sultan Köksal I bin Baba bin Osman and pay the devşirme by making threads praising the Ottoman empire.

Remember, only you as an individual shitposter can help bring glory to board /osman/.
>>
>>1727357
ottomans are decadent desu
>>
>>1727172
>Are there any other religions that have followed the Monotheistic ideology that have been formed since the creation of Islam that have failed because of the power of Christianity and Islam?
Bahá'í if I understand correctly.
>>
This is exact same post is on /b/.

Fucking /b/ is discussing the topic more than you people are.
>>
>>1727370
link
>>
>>1727367
This desu
>>
>>1727364
Only after the conquest of Istanbul.
>>
>>1727198
how can you be so edgy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.