[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if France was physically connected to Britain instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: x4ks2f.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
x4ks2f.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
What if France was physically connected to Britain instead of mainland Europe?
>>
what if ur mum was ur dad
>>
>>1721478
Creative and intelligent
Nice
>>
what if up was down
>>
>>1721475
Things would be different
>>
>>1721521
I FUCKING REALISED THAT ALREADY YOU STUPID IDIOT
CAN'T SOMEONE GIVE ME A PROPER FUCKING ANSWER???RAWWW What is this shit board?
>>
>>1721475

What if we sunk France into the ocean?
>>
>>1721526
Its a retarded question, so you get retarded answers
>>
>>1721475
So france would be connected to britan and spain would be molded in deeper in the continent? There would be no one left to surrender
>>
>>1721475
What if Blastoise was my dad?
>>
The world would be totally different. The Channel has had an immense impact on history. Not only ensuring the survival of Britains Monarchy and culture but it's directly responsible for Britains historical Naval and maritime focus.
>>
File: doggerland2.jpg (722KB, 1962x2005px) Image search: [Google]
doggerland2.jpg
722KB, 1962x2005px
>>1721475
But it was
>>
>>1721475
What if the UK still owned Normandy?
>>
>>1721475
The resultant mix of the two vilest peoples to ever populate the Earth would breed a race that would bring 10,000 of darkness unto mankind
>>
>>1721475
they sort of do, belgiums a port for the west as dutch for the east
>>
what if charlemagne was a nigger
>>
>>1721601
t. Kraut
>>
File: Screenshot_20160921-112404~01.png (1MB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160921-112404~01.png
1MB, 1200x855px
>>1721475
We'd have to build a bigger wall
>>
>>1721536
Not to mention it also caused Napoleon's rise and defeat, Germany's initial success in WW2...etc
>>
>>1721475
Would have changed the dynamic of the Roman Empire.
>>
>>1721475
Wiz would finally not be a hack.
>>
Not much different. They're so similar today and in the past considering they did the same things at the same time.
>>
>>1721545
>What if Normandy still owned the UK?

ftfy
>>
>>1721544
>dogger land
>dogger
>>
Your personal favorite alt history fanfic would be real
>>
>>1721528
The world would be much better off.
>>
>>1721475
No one can know for sure. Too many things would have changed for us to even be able to guess. The very development of humanity even from prehistory would be altered.

Questions like this are fucking stupid.

What if the Mediterranean sea was all land?? What if the Sahara desert was fertile grassland?? What if water wasn't wet?? What if gravity worked in reverse??!?

No one can speculate about this shit because it's impossible to know. It would literally be a completely different world with no connection to our own.
>>
>>1721475

England would be a number of French Departments. I'd say along the lines of Haut Tamise, Bais Tamise, Cornuailles, Les Pennines, Anglia et Sévern, Basseterre du Lothianne).

The celtic lands (Ireland, Scotland, Wales) would have been free, prosperous states.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.