[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this nigga is 92 years old and STILL shitting up Zimbabwe with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Robert-Mugabe_2137784b[1].jpg (57KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Mugabe_2137784b[1].jpg
57KB, 620x388px
this nigga is 92 years old and STILL shitting up Zimbabwe with his corrupt bullshit?

NINETY-TWO YEARS OLD

jesus christ
>>
Yeah you'd be amazed how long autocrats can hang in there.
>>
>>1716997
he fought the white man. by cleansing zimbabwe of the invisible waves of white privilege, he has extended the lives of all zimbabweans.

microaggressions contribute to cancer, you know, and that's just as bad as murder
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
>>
I just hope I can look as good as him if I get to that age. How many white babies do I need to eat?
>>
>>1717011
do you want a medal for shitposting or something?
>>
>>1717015
The devouring of white babies for medical purposes is just a myth. Lion meat is the real key to living a long life.
>>
>>1717016
no, but what I posted is indistinguishable from pretty much every other left wing post I've ever seen on this board, so you could at least upgrade me from shitposter to /his/poster
>>
It says a lot that anyone, basically ANYONE, that gets into power after him is a step up.

>>1717015

Black don't crack man. It's the one objective positive they got going for them.
>>
>>1717015
no joke he's probably receiving blood and plasma transfsions from people he's kidnapped

elon musk and peter theil are buying blood plasma and getting (weekly?) injections. the studies show it delays senescence in cells and might prolong life by 10 years or so
>>
This nigress is 90 years old and STILL shitting up the commonwealth of The United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia with her corrupt bullshit?

NINETY YEARS OLD

jesus christ
>>
>>1717022
don't lie faggot, that never happens. ever. the only other time you see posts like that is when other like-minded faggots decide to make fun of some tumblr-bogeyman that doesn't exist (not on 4chan). I know you're practicing for the shitposting olympics.
>>
>>1717031
I argued in the last week with more than one each with
>anons who can't distinguish between standard error and confidence interval, and argue it's not important
>anons who think our brain and intelligence structures are not genetic
>anons who think that violence comes from poverty
I'm pretty sure 2/3s of them were not facetious
>>
>>1717052
>nothing to do with what you posted
>nothing to do with this thread
>third point isn't even wrong
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1717011
he also extended the shit out of the inflation of the Zimbabwean dollar.
>>
>>1717061
if other people can shit up good threads, I'm gonna shit up a shit thread

fuck off
>>
File: fidel castro.jpg (68KB, 663x600px)
fidel castro.jpg
68KB, 663x600px
>>1716997
God truly blesses communist heroes.
>>
>>1717063
hey man, it was just like he raised the minimum wage

fight for 15!

vote for hillary!
>>
>>1717022
Dubs for truth
>>
>>1717073
According to Marx, God doesn't exist.
>>
>>1716997
I posted about this all the time on /pol/ but no one cared

Expected, given they're retarded NEETs

>>1717022
>what I posted is indistinguishable from pretty much every other left wing post I've ever seen on this board

Speaking of retarded polsters....
>>
>>1717030

Prince Philip is fucking 95 years old. Motherfuckers just refuse to die.
>>
>>1717030
>commonwealth
>doesn't mention the biggest member.
>>
>>1717020
Ship me a pound of lion meat and you will be rewarded handsomely. If you're as good as I think you are, you'll know how to find me.
>>
>>1717178
Not him but is India really in the commonwealth? Jesus christ.
>>
>>1716997
A real nigha
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.