[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the most interesting American election/election

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1984_large.png (89KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
1984_large.png
89KB, 750x460px
What was the most interesting American election/election cycle? (pre-1992)
>>
Also, any good books on past elections and their leadup campaigns?
>>
>>1716871
Even the swedes of the 80s were cucks
>>
>>1716879
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_Colors_(novel)
>>
>>1716871
68 is interesting to me. Mostly due to the fact no 3rd party has won a state since
>>
>>1716871
can we send those fuckers in minnesota back to sweden please
>>
Was Mondale THAT bad?
>>
>>1717099
These are the people that voted in Jesse Ventura. They vote in whatever way they think will make the system look like more of a joke.
>>
>>1716871
1912 was pretty interesting, with the smaller parties getting pretty big numbers. Personally, I think things would've been better with the Progressives than with Woodrow Wilson.
>>
File: file.png (493KB, 867x556px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
493KB, 867x556px
2016 is going to be great.
>>
>>1717103
Reagan was just THAT good
>>
>>1717103
Reagan was an actor that made Americans feel good about themselves
Mondale was also pretty shitty
>>
>>1717157
You know, at this point I'd be fine with that outcome. . .
>>
>>1717094
this, mostly because of the chaos that was the Democratic primary/convention, but the Republican primary was fun too (Reagan vs Nixon)
>>
>>1717134
>Personally, I think things would've been better with the Progressives than with Woodrow Wilson.
t. LeTisha Goldstein
>>
>>1717103
I actually really like Mondale and he probably would have done better in a different election. Reagan propaganda was too strong at this point for him to lose to anybody.
>>
Any election that involved Andrew Jackson. The one that involved Grover Cleveland was funny fuck. One of the Republicans actual strategies that election was to hand out free booklets with the title "The Notable Works and Achievements of Grover Cleveland," only to have all the pages be blank.
>>
>>1717110
I just think they're Sweden-lite
>Most people are descendants of Scandinavian settlers
>Third most spoken language is Somali
>NFL is called the Vikings
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.