[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if you guys know anything UK A levels, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_15805-images-1861016555.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15805-images-1861016555.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
I don't know if you guys know anything UK A levels, but I'm doing my OCR year 13 history coursework soon. I was hoping to do mine on the similarities (and differences) between ancient Greek and Roman attitudes towards homosexuality. In your expert opinion, anons, do you think there's enough similarity between the cultures to make this work? I've got some sourcebooks and stuff in mind but I worry it might just be a case of 'they agree on this one point but nothing else'.
Tyvm in advance
>>
Come on, there must be someone who knows all about Mediterranean buttsex on this board
>>
>>1714931
Faggots doing faggot shit isn't what this board is for.
>>
>>1715002
It's an historical topic. This board is for history
>>
>>1714931
Well I'm certainly not an expert on the history of boipussi but if I remember right they both had the same conception of sexuality, that is dominant-passive instead of straight-gay. So a respectable man could pound boipussi or get his dick sucked by another male but were he to be the receiver or the giver for those actions respectively, it would be a shameful thing for him.

Where they differ is that I don't think pederasty was a institution in Rome, at least not to the extent of places in Greece like Sparta.
>>
>>1715010
That's what I found as well, anon, but I'm not sure if that's enough material for a 3,000 word essay.
I was planning on doing that, as well as attitudes in the military and towards lesbians but I dunno
>>
>>1715021
Can't help you there. I don't know if there's any prominent Roman philosophy by which to compare Greek thought on love between men, ala the Symposium. Might be a place to start.
>>
>>1715036
I'll have a look at that. Thanks
>>
What's an OCR? I just did an access to HE and got a* a* a* equivalent.

U mad?
>>
>>1714931
>year 13
REEEE
Could still be 17
Also why are you doing Greece and not the holocaust, it's far more interesting and you can then prove both the left and the right wrong about it
>>
>>1715059
not him
OCR is one of the exam boards we use, the other main one is Edexcel
>>
>>1715256
>left and right
What's the truth then, anon?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.