[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is noone talking about this? http://www.bibliotecapleya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: White Pyramid of Xian.jpg (30KB, 350x281px) Image search: [Google]
White Pyramid of Xian.jpg
30KB, 350x281px
why is noone talking about this?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramides_china_3.htm
>>
>>1714517
Something, something, jews, something
>>
bumpan
>>
>>1714517
Almost every ancient civilization built some kind of pyramids, it's the babbys first monument of history. They are actually incredibly primitive, one of the easiest buildings to design and build. The Egyptians went a bit overboard with it by the later dynasties, but earlier pyramids (and pyramids from other cultures) were basically heaps of dirt or debris covered with stone steps or plates.
>>
reminder that entering the area is prohibited too
>>
>>1714517
Because the Chinese government doesnt want to open it fearing a repeat of the Terra Cotta Warrior's discovery.
>>
>>1715797
Why would they fear this? It's not the 70's anymore, nowadays the """"Communist"""" Party faps furiously over ancient Chinese heritage.
>>
>>1715812
1) The Terra Cotta Warriors were discovered during Mao's period. Turns out, the rest of the CCP doesnt like the history destroying antics of the Red Guards
2) That's not the problem. The problem is this. When the Xian Farmers discovered the Terra Cotta Warriors when they were out building a well, they reportedly saw it, just for a few seconds, in all their painted glory. Oxygen came in and woosh, paint comes to dust.

The Chinese government fears that the same thing will happen to Qin Shi Huangs tomb. Which, if Ssuma Qian is to be believed, is filled chock-full of art.

I think they're just waiting for some boffin to come up with a crafty way of getting inside.
>>
>>1715812

are we sure that it is a chinese heritage?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.