[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that all countries try to warp real history to their bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 환국.jpg (327KB, 819x394px) Image search: [Google]
환국.jpg
327KB, 819x394px
I know that all countries try to warp real history to their bullshit nationalistic narrative, but which one do this in most autistic ways?
>>
>>1708471
Turkey.

DUDE MONGOLS WERE TURKIC
>>
>>1708510
*turkish

turk =! turkic
>>
>>1708510
good answer. i also like how kurds were called """mountain turks"""
>>
>>1708471
great power autism affects all powers.

arabs and turks are just plain low iq subhumans.

the greatest power autism probably comes from america and europe, because they're normally so smart, but are an irrational confidence n democracy, to the point of allowing genocide to happen worldwide in the name of it
>>
>>1708522
Turk!=Turkic, but the Mongols weren't Turkic either. I think the exact relationship is pretty complex and not fully resolved, and there was probably some cultural exchange, but Mongols aren't Turks or Turkic and never were.
>>
>>1708522
Mongols also weren't Turkic. Mongols have a distinct origin from the Turks - the Turks originated from the Gaoche and Dinglings around the Altai Mountains whereas the Mongols originated from the Xianbei and Donghu in modern-day Manchuria.
Proto-Mongols eventually moved into territory ruled by Turks (modern-day Mongolia for instance) and were culturally, technologically and linguistically influenced by the Gökturks and others.
>>
>>1708560
it's pretty well resolved. middle eastern peoples started speaking tungic languages as the result of mongol invasions, leading to the modern conflation.
>>
>>1708580
So you're saying Tungusic languages=Turkic linguistic legacy imposed on Mongols who in turn imposed it on Near Easterners? Also I can't find any evidence that people of the NE spoke Tungusic languages
>>
File: we wuz scientists n sheit.jpg (74KB, 680x411px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz scientists n sheit.jpg
74KB, 680x411px
>>
>>1708596
before china was conquered by the mongols it was conquered by a variety of tungusic language speakers, including the jurchen and manchu.

these tribes had been long active raiding the west before the mongols themselves emerged, and made a great deal in spreading altaic language patterns into different genetic groups.

as turkic is currently grouped, the pattern of languages they speak is dispersed by a pattern that is directly linked to the waves of jurchen/mongolian invasions.

the most solidly "turkic" language group is in turkey itself, where the language was a hybrid language which was formally institutionalzed because of the fact that it was the only central state.

it gives the strong impression that turkic languages themselves are related to their gene pool, but they were always the prestige dialects enforced upon them by waves of empire.

they bear a much closer genetic resemblance to the arabs and persians, but have only minor language ties because the languages eveloped as a result of empire

modern tungusic topographies have been eliminated since the 1700s by the mongols themselves
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.