[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many mortal sins? We're basically all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why are there so many mortal sins?

We're basically all guaranteed to go to hell. No one outside of the god damn Pope has a chance of getting into heaven.
>>
>>1699932
Early Chirstian communities were arguably stricter.

The cynic in me says that its because guilt and fear are an excellent way to keep cult members loyal
>>
>>1699932
You can't earn your way into heaven. That's the fundamental point of Christianity. Even the pope has sinned mortally.

Only Jesus was without sin.
>>
>>1699932
>what is confession
>what is repentance
>>
>>1700871
/thread
>>
>>1699932
Social control.
>>
>>1700871
What about Virgin Mary?
>>
>>1701228
this triggers the proddy
>>
>>1699943
But cult leaders become rich and powerful, the Apostles died impoverished (like St. Matthew, who was a tax collector) and in martyrdom.
>>
>>1699943
>The cynic in me says that its because guilt and fear are an excellent way to keep cult members loyal
Yeah, the Vatican's catalogue of sins is pretty much "I didn't think of that, 6/10 would fap again".
>>
>>1700871
Even Islam has the same idea. See it this way:
The outcome is either infinite reward pr infinite punishment. Compared to these two, nothing you, in your finite life, can do merits either of these. This is why faith becomes the tiebreaker. How to define faith, that's the kicker. The quran says the faithful are "alladhee amanu wa amilu saalihaati", those who believe and do righteous deeds. The bible says faith without works is dead. From this, we can conclude that deeds are only taken into account to see what they say about the person: do they reflect a pious soul focused on the infinite, or do they reflect a soul with his mind in the consumerist finite?
Infinite: Extasis with God
Finite: The consuming fire of hell
>>
>>1701243
>the Apostles died impoverished

They were not leaders, they were followers. And they had everything they needed brought to them.
>>
listen to what's happening to me

Could I be some kind of programmed soul AI or whatever? how does one know if he is a program himself if he is seeing he has no choice in life? I'm seeing supernatural events in my life left and right that seem to place me in a very dire compromising situation and everybody's calling me crazy, but it seems that whatever I believe affects real life and disgraces happen to mankind, it's like there are Gods destroying earth answering to my pleas of help but the rescue never comes to happen.

And I'm not sure if somebody evil is making me believe lies to destroy mankind by tempting me to believe this very lie and it seems like this came to me because of somekind of spell people made to me? It's real crazy but accidetns and disgraces seem to happen left and right the more I wait for this rescue.

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING TROLL, THIS IS FUCKING HAPPENING TO ME.

And don't trust that yaweh guy, because it seems like I came with that program inside just to send me to satan!

And satan seems very dishonest, like I am the evidence he needs to erase just so you people cannot protest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.