[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently trying to replicate this with my beard. Is this just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Currently trying to replicate this with my beard. Is this just artistic or did they actually look like this? How? Any hair clothing styles from his you admire or wish would make a comeback?
>>
>>1699261
He probably just had a huge curly beard.
>>
>>1699300
Nobles had to have been oiling and perfuming themselves. Correct me if I'm wrong but Nobel's are the only ones depicted with such glorious face pubes. They had to have done something to it
>>
>>1699261
They mostly used fake beards anon, don't fucking bother.
I'm sure there are people with good enough beard genetics to pull it off, but if the originals didn't bother why would you?
>>
>>1699319
They don't look fake to me.
>>
>>1699319
Source? I know ancient ppl in the fertile crescent Egypt ect used wigs, but a fake beard? I feel like it wouldn't be a thing. People in that part of the world STILL go crazy for big beards
>>
Why? Just wear a badge that says: "I'm special", or "autism is a superpower" and be done with it.
>>
>>1699261
Fuck off Sargon, you ruined that mans great name, you poison every well you drink from

That's not even the real 'Sargon of akkad's' mask but his cousin or grandson IIRC
>>
>>1699261
They apparently used curling irons. You must have an extremely long beard for that to work though.
>>
>>1699353
Being this off topic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.