[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had A. Hamilton not ruined his reputation could he have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 123123123123321.jpg (5KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123321.jpg
5KB, 294x171px
Had A. Hamilton not ruined his reputation could he have been a president of U.S?
>>
Where's the B.?
>>
>>1694209
What do you mean, my fellow anon?
>>
>>1694202
You mean had he not been suckered into a duel with Aaron Burr and then deliberately miss with his shot out of gentlemanly fervor, only for Burr to not return the favor because he was an honorless thug?

Yup, his death was one of the worst tragedies of the American revolution. Of all the founding fathers his predictions about the country were the only ones which came even remotely true
>>
Hamilton wasn't born in the US, so no.
>>
>>1694268

His reputation was ruined because he had an affair with some woman who then blackmailed him. People questiones his moral character and also suspected him of paying the blackmail ransoms with state money. The latter never occurred, however.

>>1694277

He was a citizen at the founding.
>>
Jefferson would have resisted him to his dying day. Also Hamilton had a problem keeping his big mouth shut so he probably wouldn't win if he ran
>>
>>1694268
RIP national bark
>>
Hamilton was a Jew shill
>>
>>1694202
no even before his extra marital affair become public knowledge the federalists were in rough shape. its not a coincidence that 5 out of our first 7 presidents were southerners
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.