[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some historical examples of banter going too far? has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1449021239668.jpg (90KB, 599x496px) Image search: [Google]
1449021239668.jpg
90KB, 599x496px
what are some historical examples of banter going too far?

has a war ever started over someone not being able to handle the bantz?
>>
franco prussian war
>>
>>1694132
DUDE
King IN Prussia
LMAO
>>
>>1694139
>>1694157

what happend?
>>
>>1694132
op you mispelt augustus

t varus
>>
>>1694132
>Charlemagne
>Germany

You mean Otto the Great. Charlemagne was a Frank, thus French.
>>
>>1694262
Charlemagne Annexed Saxony in one of his last military campaigns, and with it most of germany.
>>
>>1694132

>The incident that gave its name to the war had occurred in 1731, off the coast of Florida, when the British brig Rebecca was boarded by the Spanish patrol boat La Isabela, commanded by Julio León Fandiño. After boarding, Fandiño cut off the left ear of the Rebecca's captain, Robert Jenkins, whom he accused of smuggling (although Franklin’s Pennsylvania Gazette for October 7, 1731, says it was Lieutenant Dorce).[6] Fandiño told Jenkins, "Go, and tell your King that I will do the same, if he dares to do the same." In March 1738, Jenkins was ordered to testify before Parliament, presumably to repeat his story before a committee of the House of Commons. According to some accounts, he produced the severed ear as part of his presentation, although no detailed record of the hearing exists.[11] The incident was considered alongside various other cases of "Spanish Depredations upon the British Subjects",[12] and was perceived as an insult to Britain's honour and a clear casus belli.[8]
>>
Prussia's entire existence was a glorified bar fight.
>>
>>1694262
Carolus Magnus was a snownigger at heart
>>
>>1694262
>a Frank, thus French
Frank (tribe) =/= Frank (French)
Charles the Great was an OG Frank from the Carolingus dynasty
>>
>>1694262
Charlemagne was Dutch.
>>
>>1694172
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ems_Dispatch
bismark triggered the frogs into declaring war, which they subsequently lost
>>
>>1694132

>Tokugawa wages war against a Buddhist monastery and its warrior monks
>Peace treaty, Tokugawa is obliged to restore the damaged monastery to its original state
>He has the entire monastery removed, nothing should remain
>He said, that was the most original state of the monastery, there was nothing at its place
>>
>>1694930
That's LotGH tier, to be honest.
>>
>>1694262
>Charlemagne was a Frank, thus French.
Stupidest thing I've read on /his/ this month.
>>
>>1694948

Seriously? Way more stupid thing can be seen everyday.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.