[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> According to SMC "Khatyn", 243 Belarusian villages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: come-and-see-child.jpg (98KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
come-and-see-child.jpg
98KB, 697x534px
> According to SMC "Khatyn", 243 Belarusian villages were burned twice, 83 villages three times, and 22 villages were burned four or more times in the Vitebsk region. In the Mińsk region 92 villages were burned twice, 40 villages three times, nine villages four times, and six villages five or more times. More than 600 villages like Khatyn were annihilated with their entire population. More than 209 cities and towns (out of 270 total) were destroyed

Reading about the genocide in Belarus during WW2. Can someone clarify to me what it means when it states, 'burned twice', 'burned five or more times'?
How can you annihilate a village more than once? Did people go back to rebuild?
>>
As you know, the Germans have always been thorough people.
>>
Villagers ran off into the woods, came back, later Germans come again and burn down newly built wooden homes. They'd execute by firearm or by hanging anyone who didn't leave in time, you know for supposedly supporting partisans, after they (little gray men in uniforms aka the infamous "liberators") committed many atrocities obviously forcing people to flee to the woods and take up armed resistance. Also in one video I watched about a soviet vet he said in the first months in Belarus if you were walking on a road some distance away from a village the Germans would find you suspicious and take you in, torture you a bit then execute you. He also said teens and pregnant women were executed too. If I'll find the video I'll post it.
>>
>>1692371
Man, that's rough as fuck. So many people don't know much about Belarus either. It is a country shrouded in mystery these days though. Had a friend who went to Minsk and said it was weird.
>>
>>1692371
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHMqhIStMHU

Found it, this guy. Regarding execution of the civilian populace he mentioned it in one of the videos, not sure if this video but in one of which the uploader uploaded of this veteran talking.
>>
>>1692400
I get too many feels from this. My gf is Polish and we sometimes go and visit family in some small eastern village. I know these small quiet well-to-do types of communities, the people inhabiting them (this man could be any old man I see walking aroung) and the thought of that stuff happening is unreal.
>>
>>1692371
>if you were walking on a road some distance away from a village the Germans would find you suspicious and take you in, torture you a bit then execute you
Sounds like el salvador during the civil war
>>
>>1692436
Btw I have a grandmother who lived in Belarus during the war, she sometimes told stories about how life was back then. She's still alive also. I'd glad she wasn't killed although the Germans killed all the jews in her village. If I ever go to Belarus I'll probably stop by that village.
>>
I'll just be the devil's advocate here and say the Russians did shitty stuff too in Ethiopia and Ukraine.

However all sides in the war participated in shitty things in one way or another, no one was perfectly clean by the end.
>>
>>1692321
chasing ambulence lawyers

when u carpet bomb infrastructure its going to have to be rebuilt
if you kill all the men AND
rape all the women
then its ur seed that will directly benefit from the rebuild, u just have to hold the land for a trans-generation

oh i mean consentual sex ask her first
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.