[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were samurai the best warriors in history? They certainly were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (98KB, 786x819px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
98KB, 786x819px
Were samurai the best warriors in history? They certainly were stronger than knights.
>>
>fuck with European knights
>get lanced
>>
>>1690049
>>
>>1690031
japanese samurai did meet conquistadors on the battlefield in SEA at one stage of spanish conquisition. they were described as monsters coming out of the sea (mutual)

http://mindhost.tumblr.com/post/121340951697/spanish-armada-defeat-samurai

this was in 1580
spain went down to england in 1599 and issued in the new era as the balance of power was shifted from germano centric to where it stands to day as anglo sax english

portuguese got there (south east asia area) first (as usual) to the area like banda - monopoly area on nutmeg and mace
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banda_Islands#VOC_Monopoly
VOC comes through (dutch) and genocides the population shortly after in 1621 as a proxy state to the great anglosphere post armada defeat.
>>
>>1690031
3.5/10
>>
>>1690031
Shut up, weeb.
>>
>>1690031
here's your reply
>>
>>1690031

>shitty iron sword
>fighting technique specialized against bamboo spear pesants

4/10 made me reply (you
>>
Is there any information on any of the warrior peoples worldwide that fought against early adopters of firearms? Is there anything of their formation and tactics against firearms and we'ret hey ever ssuccessful or did they get btfo every time?
>>
this is retarded as fuck. Please watch videos of actual sword fights and people in armor
>>
File: skannaa.jpg (271KB, 1946x604px) Image search: [Google]
skannaa.jpg
271KB, 1946x604px
>>1690049
Samurais fought similar to mongols, who utterly rekt knights
>>
>>1691766
Samurai got rekt by Jurchens, though. They got BTFO so bad they didn't even bother going further to try and get to China.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.