[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it possible that the United States of America alone gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: jw.jpg (710KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
710KB, 2060x1236px
How is it possible that the United States of America alone gave us the worst, most dangerous, most twisted and cancerous denominations of Christianity, such as Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses?
>>
USA is a big country.
>>
>>1689767
Calvinists are infinitely worse than either.
>>
>>1689793
So is Canada or Australia. Or Europe (both culturally and mentally). My question stands.
>>
>>1689795
I don't usually meet them when I go to school or work.
>>
>>1689767

Why do you think they're dangerous and twisted op?
>>
American autism
>>
>>1689793
UUUU
>>
>>1689863
Because they don't let him smoke weed and were the vanguard against gay marriage
>>
>>1689767

Because religious freedom, entrepreneurial spirit, and lots of empty space. Perfect incubator for going off into the woods and starting a cult.
>>
>>1689868

This. German-Americans are the largest ancestry group in the United States, autism doesn't go away just because you move.
>>
>>1689767
Catholicism and Islam were invented in the US?
>>
>>1689863
Brainwashing cults keeping their members inside using threats and fear.

>JWs ready to murder their children over no-blood-transfusion policy
>if you're a JW under the age 18, your parents can simply force you into practising their faith
>if you're over 18 and you want to quit, your family is obligated to cut off all contacts (personal and professional) with you
>you're left completely alone, no family, no support, no home
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.