[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World peace... Is attainable at this day of age? It there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 236x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 236x189px
World peace... Is attainable at this day of age?
It there any possibility for the whole world to work in unison for a better future for everyone on this rock?.. Or is it just a pipe dream.

Please someone explain to me why can't we have "World Peace" what is holding us back? And if we do find the problem, how do we solve it?

My take would be that Religion and contrasting ideals are keeping us from unity, world peace would be artificial, and forced onto the people.

Please /his/ I want to help the world.
>>
Nationalism, religion, and capitalism.
>>
>>1686657

Define 'world peace'.
>>
>>1686657
Well there are two ways to look at it the first is from the perspective that it is cultures that cause people to selevate from each in this case it is possible to fix the problem over time and people can be brought together.
The other is one of material benefit, meaning do the people of different parts of the world see an economic advantage to keeping themselves as disparate economic entities. I mean the argument can go both ways. You can say one unified country promotes peace, communication and equality. While on the other hand you can say it lacks flexibility. Also what about nations that benefit from an inequality why would they give away their prized position of being able to bully other nations for resources and wealth
>>
>>1686688
Basically freedom, PEACE, and happiness withing every nation and people on planet earth. Why?
>>
We can achieve world peace by killing all humans.
>>
>>1686702

Happiness and freedom to every person on the planet?
>>
Sam Hyde will bring everyone together
>>
>>1686702
Define freedom

Also,

>putting peace in the definition of peace
You can't put the word you are trying to define in the definition.
>>
>>1686712
Of course that's the definition of world peace. I'm sensing doubt in your question. What troubles you?
>>
>>1686733

What do you specifically mean by happiness?
It commonly understood that happiness is a fuzzy concept, meaning it means different things to different people.
Same goes for freedom.
And peace.
>>
>>1686657
World peace is not truly attainable, but eras of peace are.

t. realist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.