[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he considered a bad guy when he did good things? The only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: benito.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
benito.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Why is he considered a bad guy when he did good things? The only error is that he sided with Hitler, but from his point of view it was a thing he needed to do to make Italy great again. You would've done the same!
>>
>>1684989
I predict there will be tons of shitposting and arguing ITT. Reply to this later if i was right.
>>
>>1684989
>Why is he considered a bad guy when he did good things?

John Wayne Gacy entertained lots of kids, and he only murdered a few dozen. Guess he was a good guy overall?

>The only error is that he sided with Hitler

That's the stand-out mistake but there are lots of smaller missteps. Mussolini was a smart guy but he lacked the head for politics, he was an artist not a leader.

>You would've done the same!

Yeah no, I would have kept out of all entangling alliances and devoted my attention to gassing Arabs and colonizing Libya.
>>
If only he had gone to war against Germany on the wake of Dollfuss's assassination, he'd now be hailed as one of the best statesmen of the 20th century for he'd have accomplished more in his life than anyone else
>>
I understand why Mussolini did what he did but it was still a massive mistake. Italy was in no position to have dealings with world powers. It was a largely backwater state with anything but a patriotic people and very immature industry.
Given another decade perhaps Mussolini could have made Italy a force to be reckoned with, but as it went he took a WW1.5 politically led army into WW2 and entered on the wrong side.
>>
>>1684989
he hung out with the wrong people
>>
>to make Italy great again!

why?
>>
>>1685061
>John Wayne Gacy
>mussollini a good boy! He just hangin' wit some bad influences, he din do nuffin!
>>
He was a fucking joke. Even Hitler didnt know what the fuck he was thinking by making an alliance with Mussolini.
>>
>>1685061
>>1684995
Damn it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.